Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The pregnancy tag has burned me many times.

Prey that it doesn't burn me again.
Don't worry the pregnancy options in the game will not hurt anyone. They are important for the story. The one option so far is part of an alternative ending for a character.

Reactions: motseer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
walkthrough mod?
You will not need one I color code the options already for you. Green is always the best option, blue is the player's choice mostly for optional characters, and red is something I suggest avoiding, but you can pick it if you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So, there's another dude, someplace in the game that one of the LIs calls 'Daddy'? Is it maybe her birth father?
No. There are 2 non romance-able side characters (in simple words: NOT LOVE INTERESTS) that call their lover/master "daddy".

So, there's another dude, someplace in the game that one of the LIs calls 'Daddy'? Is it maybe her birth father?
Mate, keep angrily stomping your foot on the ground and see if that will change anything, why dontcha.

Reactions: Steinchen

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game's hottest characters are twins and mc cannot have them because they belong to another dude. Nice harem game... Ahahahahaa what a joke. I tried to give the game a chance thanks to Koga's mod give us abilty to rename mc but as a harem game this game fails hard. Yeah not every girl should be love interest just because it's a harem game but you are giving the sexiest characters in the game to another dude which they call that dude daddy. They also openly lusts for their daddy and talk about sexual adventures with him. Rofl nice harem setting. The mc looks and acts like a side character while the guy who has the twins is the real winner here. Honestly I'm done with this game already. If I rate games I would give 1 stars as a huge harem enjoyer

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HM-Toro

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
nope the twins are no LIs and never will be as i understood it there are only there for the story as sidecharacters,and they told the MC that her biological father died and the man they calling "daddy" seems like is their master of some sorts.
I don't see a problem as long as we don't see that relationship.

Why even put that kind of material in a harem game. It just doesn't fit. Here's the result, let's kick the HAREM PLAYER out of the HAREM game.
If they aren't and we don't see any of it, what's the issue?

No. There are 2 non romance-able side characters (in simple words: NOT LOVE INTERESTS) that call their lover/master "daddy".

Mate, keep angrily stomping your foot on the ground and see if that will change anything, why dontcha.
Wtf are you on about? I was asking a question not 'angrily stomping a foot'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None of the LI's call anyone daddy.

The twins, that are training the MC to fight, "belong" to someone else and are not LI's for the MC.

Why even put that kind of material in a harem game. It just doesn't fit. Here's the result, let's kick the HAREM PLAYER out of the HAREM game.
Harem just means the love interests are only interesting in the MC, not that every single woman in the game is going to be joining it.

You're whining about 2 characters that aren't ever going to be part of the harem, they are just part of the story.

Unbunch your fucking panties.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
None of the LI's call anyone daddy.

The twins, that are training the MC to fight, "belong" to someone else and are not LI's for the MC.

Harem just means the love interests are only interesting in the MC, not that every single woman in the game is going to be joining it.

You're whining about 2 characters that aren't ever going to be part of the harem, they are just part of the story.

Unbunch your fucking panties.

If that characters weren't the hottest characters in the game and also sexy twins, nobody would complain about it. People don't complain because there are non romanceable characters in a harem game. They complain because they are sexy twins. If Lilly wasn't a love interest I doubt anybody would complain about it. But you shouldn't be suprised when harem players get dissapointed because they cannot become the daddy of that sexy twins. You simply cannot make an extremely hot twins (who are the hottest characters in this game) and tell harem players 'you cannot have them. take those less hot characters. The sexiest characters in this game belong to another dude! The other chad dude is their daddy and you cannot live your twin fantasy in this harem game!'

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone pls post the downloadlink, Win/Gofile, if possible? Because of some reason, i can not see the first page. Thank you

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't see a problem as long as we don't see that relationship.
They told mc their sexual adventures with their daddy and lusts for their daddy every minute. Also frequently remind you that you cannot touch them

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
They told mc their sexual adventures with their daddy and lusts for their daddy every minute. Also frequently remind you that you cannot touch them
Well, that's a bit much. Telling us once, ok. Not an issue. But constantly? I already decided not to play this due to the fact that we can't actually choose who we want in our harem.

Reactions: HM-Toro

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Oh wow, ist this by default? I can not remember, put the def on ignore. Or any other def, i dident even know i can do that.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, that's a bit much. Telling us once, ok. Not an issue. But constantly? I already decided not to play this due to the fact that we can't actually choose who we want in our harem.
Here couple of examples. The chad dude there is not the mc. It's twin's daddy

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I get that a lot of people are unhappy with the twins. They are characters that were created by a friend of mine who passed and are designed based on a character from another popular VN. My friend helped write the dialog for them in the game, based on how he envisioned them. Out of respect, I chose to not make them love interests or even side girls, per his request. I am going to respect the wishes of my friend. However, the original plan was to bring them in and then they would get a separate story down the road. That idea has now been scrapped due to the hate I have received about them. They will still have their planned role in the story and will show up in a few future chapters for key plot points, and then you won't see them again.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I get that a lot of people are unhappy with the twins. They are characters that were created by a friend of mine who passed and are designed based on a character from another popular VN. My friend helped write the dialog for them in the game, based on how he envisioned them. Out of respect, I chose to not make them love interests or even side girls, per his request. I am going to respect the wishes of my friend. However, the original plan was to bring them in and then they would get a separate story down the road. That idea has now been scrapped due to the hate I have received about them. They will still have their planned role in the story and will show up in a few future chapters for key plot points, and then you won't see them again.
Well I didn't know the situation. Thanks for the explanations. Now everything sounds more logical and your solution is also sounds logical as well.

Btw sorry for your loss

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No need to fight about the twins or any other character/story issues. If some want to complain let them, it is their right to do so. It is my story and I understand that there will always be some that don't like what I create, write, or do just like any other dev. I am thankful for everyone that has given my VN a chance and all the feedback I have been given. I understand there are going to be things that people do not like and I am 100% ok with that. I made a VN 100% free, I take no donations at all for the work I am doing on this story. I choose to share it with the group here, and I understand all the negatives. positive and neutral feedback that comes with doing so.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Uncle Loco your AVN, your vision, your decision. Great to honour your friend's vision / work.

Cool update by the way. Fights are the same amount of work as lewd scenes right?
I mean some stills don't work so you gotta create more renders showing the movement, right?

And this update got both. And some more plot thickening. I like it. (y)

But I gotta pester you about Lily again though. I want her back. Like NOW! Or there'll be a riot. All pitchforks and torches!:ROFLMAO: (Just kidding. Or not! Already made the same comment about her before and will do so in every future posting too! :p)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes