Henkie4

Feb 15, 2023

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Cliffhangers... The bane of my existence.
Oh no... we already had this discussion... LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also:

+1

Uncle Loco Great update.

Oh man, there's a lot to unpack on this one, ain't it? Well I will NOT be the one to do it. I loved the twist, I loved how Alexis reacted.

BTW I caught a miscreant walking around, he's here for you to tell him what's what:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I'm having these errors when clicking the view harem button.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 426, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 435, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 438, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 444, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 447, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 449, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 458, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 459, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 43, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 156, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 156, in <module>
NameError: name 'Cassie_Met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 170, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
File "game/screens.rpy", line 435, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 438, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 444, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 447, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 449, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 458, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 459, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 43, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 156, in execute
File "game/haremtracker/statdisplay.rpy", line 156, in <module>
NameError: name 'Cassie_Met' is not defined

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So no sex scenes with mom and sister? And New Milf Will be MC's Aunt?
Mom and sister are dead.

The characters would be fucking great if they hadn't been made into fucking Daddy characters. If they behaved normally, there wouldn't be a problem unless they kept bringing out the other guy. Those characters don't fit in the harem game with their behaviour.

That's almost as bad if LI kept talking about his ex. So there's no harem game material. So the other guy, the thing that's fucking poison in harem games.
The twins aren't going to be part of the harem, they aren't love interests. They are just story relevant characters.

twin? are they own that collar by them self? or its a gift from mc? :KEK:
Twins were given those collars by the guy that "owns" them. They are not LI's for the MC, they are already with someone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683797043330.png

They take initiative and they make the terms ... cancel culture+bad experience with males on any initiative,
that is the biggest hurdle in initiating relationships: girls expect the moves from MC,
but unless there is chemistry and immediate returns,
that move is always used against the MC ... scripted good or bad paths will do that to ya.

those gurlz with guns
I know there is a mod that can be used
1683797065567.png
There are also a couple a transparent textbox mods around we could use to see the full scenes,
as most of the time even with a tidier textbox like in this game, large portions of characters bodies
get obscured during the action scenes, making them shorter and taking players out of it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF is that story, a guy hears someone killing all his family and his reaction is " oh shit maybe i should go away" he doesn't care for them at all. Then when he wakes up in the hospital, with a supposed mom who looks his age, no question asked, then he starts a life with some girls he doesn't know anything about and it's fine. That guy thinks with his dick, maybe his brain was turned into pulp during his fall.
Then finaly i have the option to end this nonsense by going away with Lily, so i did and... it was the end like in a fairy tale. Happy family, no answer to anything, it's just fine, never ask questions, it just leads to get problematic answers!:)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
WTF is that story, a guy hears someone killing all his family and his reaction is " oh shit maybe i should go away" he doesn't care for them at all. Then when he wakes up in the hospital, with a supposed mom who looks his age, no question asked, then he starts a life with some girls he doesn't know anything about and it's fine. That guy thinks with his dick, maybe his brain was turned into pulp during his fall.
Then finaly i have the option to end this nonsense by going away with Lily, so i did and... it was the end like in a fairy tale. Happy family, no answer to anything, it's just fine, never ask questions, it just leads to get problematic answers!:)
well if you would follow the story and read some dialogues,you would have seen that mc family didn´t give a shit about him anymore and they treat him like he is not there.and if you would follow the story and read some text you would see that there is something odd going on With Alexis and the way i see it she and other in the "Harem" or her Friends are probably Vampires.
Alexis said it mutiple times not to look anyone directly in the eyes and how the Mc thoughts are going he always calms down when Alexis is in his presence and looks at him. she did something with her eyes in the hospital at the start mc was starting to freak out i think???
and it would not surprise me when that Special drink Alexis gave him all the time,had some Vampire blood in it to boost the healing process and improved his health to make him a thrall or something like that.

however,i hope the dev don´t makes this a lovey dovey thing when mc finds out all the truce about what Alexis and her "friends" are and he freaks out a bit with a bit drama and so on,and not like "o well you are all Vampires and imortal" it is ok i trust you and bam they fuck and another one for the harem.

and to tell the truce here a forced harem is not a real harem no matter if you force the woman or the man in the harem. :(
there should always a option there to make the things go as a free will decition,even if its a little later after the forced harem join.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Loco I know it's tagged as harem, but will it be forced? I mean you did say if we don't want someone, she won't be in it. So, are there any girls that, due to the story, has to be in the harem? Or can we just romance one girl?
Sorry, this is a harem-focused game you will not have the option to focus on just one girl. There are full endings planned and written for each girl that can potentially join the harem. You will get a choice for some of the girls.

There are several girls that are forced into the harem meaning you have no choice. Out of the girls you meet through the end of chapter four that would be Alexis, Madison, Kelly, and Cassie. Connie is a forced scene but she will only appear in the dream sequence during chapter 1. The following are optional or will be optional when their time comes in the story Diamonds/Ellie, Lily, Charlotte, and Linda.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes