- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Uncle Loco

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is this game closer to corruption, seduction or romance? I'm hoping corruption + maledom but would hate to download it only to run the game and get tossed "I love you" a dozen times before every sex scene.
Warning this game has dark themes such as death, killing, torture, talks of rape, and other violent actions. Also if you are looking for reality look somewhere else, there are a lot of odd things planned for the story.​
This makes me think corruption but more straightforward game descriptions have been written about games that turned out to be the polar opposite.
Also, only talks of rape?

Apr 21, 2023
It's late, I'm tired, I see a new game called "The List"

I think of Schindler's list

Then I think of that scene in scary movie..

Is there any planned femdom, foot stuff, or other possible tags in the future?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is this game closer to corruption, seduction or romance? I'm hoping corruption + maledom but would hate to download it only to run the game and get tossed "I love you" a dozen times before every sex scene.

This makes me think corruption but more straightforward game descriptions have been written about games that turned out to be the polar opposite.
Also, only talks of rape?
Closer to seduction/romance.

The violence and dark themes are not related to lewd content. There is a scene a character talks about things that happened to her and another scene planned for later where the MC saves someone from a potential rape situation.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and quiboune

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's late, I'm tired, I see a new game called "The List"

I think of Schindler's list

Then I think of that scene in scary movie..

Is there any planned femdom, foot stuff, or other possible tags in the future?
There is one scene planned where a female character wants to dominate the MC, but he dominates her instead. It is an optional character and not one of the automatic harem girls. I was not planning to add any foot fetish stuff, but I might be able to find a place for something like that.

Reactions: robrize2169

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

Download Mod v0.3 (~7MB)
- - Workupload

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~343MB)
- - Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2479062 View attachment 2479063 View attachment 2479064

not posting to rush since I know you have plenty of games to deal with right now. Since this is a smaller game I thought it can be mixed up so if you still work on this game, the game is updated. Even an update for the rename mod is welcome

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also Uncle Loco it's 2023. Please give us to ability to rename MC. In that way it's way more immersive experience and we can put ourself in mc's shoes. Majority of adult game players likes to name mc after themselves. If modders can give us that abilty in your game, I think you can easily do that too

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Also Uncle Loco it's 2023. Please give us to ability to rename MC. In that way it's way more immersive experience and we can put ourself in mc's shoes that way. Majority of adult game players likes to name mc after themselves. If modders can give us that abilty in your game, I think you can easily do that too
I have stated a few times that I do not plan to offer a name change option for this VN (All future VN's that do not feature this MC, will have a name change option just not this one). I know there is a mod that can be used and it is located on the OP. The name is important to my story, so I did not offer the name change option. There are three variants used by characters in the story as well so far and there are others still to come. These variants give added depth to the characters in my opinion.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Uncle Loco I know it's tagged as harem, but will it be forced? I mean you did say if we don't want someone, she won't be in it. So, are there any girls that, due to the story, has to be in the harem? Or can we just romance one girl?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I have stated a few times that I do not plan to offer a name change option for this VN (All future VN's that do not feature this MC, will have a name change option just not this one). I know there is a mod that can be used and it is located on the OP. The name is important to my story, so I did not offer the name change option. There are three variants used by characters in the story as well so far and there are others still to come. These variants give added depth to the characters in my opinion.
Firstly you can give option players to put those name variants after themselves as well. There are dozens of games where you can choose nicknames and name variants for mc not just the original name . Also the name 'Rob' (lol) is more important than giving player's a more immersive experience? Okay. Not giving players to choose a name for mc after themselves as a developer is not good thing in my opinion but if you think not giving that option to player is a good thing, well you do you. Anyways good luck with your games. I'm sure players would love to play as a 'John' in your next game

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The name 'Rob' (lol) is more important than giving player's a more immersive experience? Okay. Not giving players to choose mc after themselves as a developer is not good thing in my opinion but if you think it's a good thing that not giving that option to player is a good thing, well you do you. Good luck with your games
Just use a mod. I'll use mine if I decide to play this.

Reactions: preskerd
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes