Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now, I am liking this story quite a lot. I do have a few things to say, however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, it is a very cool story with a great potential and very interesting characters. I want to see it grow.

The things I say in the spoiler above, are minor inconveniences. I only point them out because having them solved would increase MY enjoyment of this VN. They aren't, however, an impediment to like this.

Peace :)
I am really glad to hear you are enjoying it so far. This VN is written for the Story first and the Lewd content comes second. Hopefully, you enjoy what is still to come and all the new characters coming in future updates. Stay tuned later in the week when I post the teaser images here of some of the new LI's.

As for your minor issues:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Glad you are enjoying the story and thank you for the feedback.
just finished the latest update and i can honestly say (goatee aside lol) this has to be one of my fav new reads.. I get Underworld vibes (one of my fav films) with some potential action sci fi horror to come.. either way from one writer to another great work.. i'll be adding a 5 star review soon and following on patreon.. sadly cant fund as i'm a father of two and cash is a hard thing to come by atm.. but any other way to support im happy to do

edit - just saw no patreon so scra[ last comment..
also love into intro outros.. reminds me of the older Elvira movie intros and outros

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
just finished the latest update and i can honestly say (goatee aside lol) this has to be one of my fav new reads.. I get Underworld vibes (one of my fav films) with some potential action sci fi horror to come.. either way from one writer to another great work.. i'll be adding a 5 star review soon and following on patreon.. sadly cant fund as i'm a father of two and cash is a hard thing to come by atm.. but any other way to support im happy to do

edit - just saw no patreon so scra[ last comment..
also love into intro outros.. reminds me of the older Elvira movie intros and outros
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you are enjoying it so far. This is my first VN and I decided to make it 100% free to everyone. I don't have plans for donations at this time, but I appreciate your excitement about my story. The intros and outros are one of my favorite parts of each chapter. I really like to write for Kelly and her time in the story is not quite here yet. I hope you enjoy all the things to come as there are 10 more chapters fully written and planned for this one.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
pretty sure they arent meant to be for the mc at all so that wouldnt make sense
I guess if they aren't ment to be for the MC, then there won't be any sex scenes where they appear (and obviously we won't receive any kind of information about their sex life)
They will not appear in any sex scenes. I will confirm that.
if both of them not gonna be mc's girls, why in the hell banner n preview still have them? :Kappa:sad n wasted if the twins really not gonna be planned, or might next plan for necro sex for twins? :KEK:

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Twins have a special meaning for Uncle Loco and I 100% understand if he won't put them in any lewd scenes.
It is plenty well explained in the game exit screens.

My advice to all that play this, pretend the Twins are robots, and move on. They serve a purpose, they do it well. That's all.

About why they are in the banner, or even in the game, consider it a homage to a friend. Accept that they are NOT for you, but to satisfy a higher purpose that you don't really need to know about. Enjoy the sights, because that all you get.

It's fair? It's unfair? It's irrelevant, that's what. The Dev wants it that way, he has his reasons, move on. Easy peazy lemon squeazy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I change the banner with each chapter and try to feature as many of the female characters in it as possible that are featured in the current chapter. Based on the backlash about the twins they will not be featured in any of the remaining banners.

The twins have purpose in the story and it made sense to use them rather than a male version of them instead. I get some people are upset about them and I apologize for any false expectations I may have set for them. I am a new developer and I am going to make some mistakes, but the story is for me. I want to do it the way I see fit, and that may not align with what some people want. If you hate it then move on, if you like it I am glad to hear it. Personally I would rather look at a hot girl in a vn that is off limits rather than a dopey male character or ugly female character that is there to help the mc, but that is my opinion and one that only matters to me for this story. Also no matter how ugly you make a female character there is always someone that wants to bang them.

Thank you all for the feedback the good, the bad, and the ugly stuff too. I appreciate anyone who tries my story.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
It is plenty well explained in the game exit screens.

My advice to all that play this, pretend the Twins are robots, and move on. They serve a purpose, they do it well. That's all.

About why they are in the banner, or even in the game, consider it a homage to a friend. Accept that they are NOT for you, but to satisfy a higher purpose that you don't really need to know about. Enjoy the sights, because that all you get.

It's fair? It's unfair? It's irrelevant, that's what. The Dev wants it that way, he has his reasons, move on. Easy peazy lemon squeazy.

Even if the characters are important as hell to dev, why make them fucking annoying. I guess I'm not the only one who quit because of that. I don't care if the characters punch the MC in the face and beat the shit out of him, but other behaviour drives me away from the game. Especially when playing HAREM GAMES, the only thing they talk about is the other guy and calling him a daddy. It wouldn't matter if they were another man's girl and didn't fall into the MC's bed, but this constant ranting about another man. It throws me out of this game for good. It doesn't change anything to think of them as zombies when all the shit goes on.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Even if the characters are important as hell to dev, why make them fucking annoying. I guess I'm not the only one who quit because of that. I don't care if the characters punch the MC in the face and beat the shit out of him, but other behaviour drives me away from the game. Especially when playing HAREM GAMES, the only thing they talk about is the other guy and calling him a daddy. It wouldn't matter if they were another man's girl and didn't fall into the MC's bed, but this constant ranting about another man. It throws me out of this game for good. It doesn't change anything to think of them as zombies when all the shit goes on.
facepalm.gif

Peace :(

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Her conversation is there for a reason. She is comfortable enough to open up to the MC and talk about difficult things with him. Her background is important, it is not just filler content.

This game is not about reality and what would normally happen in real life. There are some difficult and odd situations that will be happening that won't make sense until later in the story. If it is not for you that is fine, not hard feelings, and thanks for giving the game a try.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I don't have a lot of renders ready to share for chapter 4 but I wanted to show you guys some of the new characters for chapter 4, all 3 are potential LI. One will be forced into the harem and the other 2 are optional harem members.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So I don't have a lot of renders ready to share for chapter 4 but I wanted to show you guys some of the new characters for chapter 4, all 3 are potential LI. One will be forced into the harem and the other 2 are optional harem members.

What do you mean "Optional"????

whatwrongwithyou.gif

(j/k)

Peace :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
far more interested what forced means
Just means that are in the harem whether you want them or not (Like Kelly, Alexis, and Madison). They are part of the main storyline. Where the optional girls (Like Lily) are there if you want them, but they will not be part of your harem if you don't want them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
gofile download: TheList-0.3-pc.zip

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes