BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Why are you saying my name is made up bull? My parents are very proud of it. Though it did cause some bulling in school, but after a few throat punches they quickly learnt to respect the Nigoraburk.

It's a combination of my father, Nigel, and my two grandfathers names, Orwell and Burkmenster.
I rest my case :)

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
1679287314094.png

I thought that it said "green" led to sexy content but "blue" choices led to more sexier content??? Can't fathom how closing a path would do that???

It is very apparent that MC is being used by the "Cult of the Broken Women" to heal their members. Haven't figured out yet why everybody feels like they know MC already, but I'm still "in-game"...

I know you said that there is no "insects" in the game, but did you have to make the bitchy sister so damn cute??? Unless she is a cult member... She is dead, right???

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2481297

I thought that it said "green" led to sexy content but "blue" choices led to more sexier content??? Can't fathom how closing a path would do that???

It is very apparent that MC is being used by the "Cult of the Broken Women" to heal their members. Haven't figured out yet why everybody feels like they know MC already, but I'm still "in-game"...

I know you said that there is no "insects" in the game, but did you have to make the bitchy sister so damn cute??? Unless she is a cult member... She is dead, right???

The blue paths are for optional LI too. I may not have made that super clear sorry about that. I will try to make this more transparent going forward. Green is the path for the most content.

At some point the reason why people think they know the MC will be explained.

As for your last question, all I will say is the Mom, Dad, and sister were all in the apartment at the end of chapter 1.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I am sorry you guys are not liking the twins and how they are. I knew people would have an issue with them, but they are important to the story.

They were both created by a friend of mine who passed away. I will keep them as he invisioned them. You will not see them again for a few chapters, and when the do return it will be for why they are important to the story.

Thank you all for the feedback and for playing my story. I am sorry if you are not enjoying certain parts of it, but I will continue to make it for me and those that do.
what? why? im sorry i haven't play ur game but, seems the twins are a bitch? if yes why don't u make them to worship mc cock? i mean like literally sex toy for mc only? or should i say a "sex slave"? :unsure:
i'd love that if u can make that path for twins or even all of the girls(especially main girls)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what? why? im sorry i haven't play ur game but, seems the twins are a bitch? if yes why don't u make them to worship mc cock? i mean like literally sex toy for mc only? or should i say a "sex slave"? :unsure:
i'd love that if u can make that path for twins or even all of the girls(especially main girls)
pretty sure they arent meant to be for the mc at all so that wouldnt make sense

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
pretty sure they arent meant to be for the mc at all so that wouldnt make sense
I guess if they aren't ment to be for the MC, then there won't be any sex scenes where they appear (and obviously we won't receive any kind of information about their sex life)

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm, can't help but think that the pink haired girl in the park and at the elevator with Lily might just be Rob's sister. Seems pretty clear that this story has vampires, so maybe the sister was turned. Anyway, that is just a theory. Enjoying this one so far.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, can't help but think that the pink haired girl in the park and at the elevator with Lily might just be Rob's sister. Seems pretty clear that this story has vampires, so maybe the sister was turned. Anyway, that is just a theory. Enjoying this one so far.
I am glad you are liking it so far. I always love hearing theories about my story. You will learn more about that girl over time, she is in a few other spots if you look for her too.

Reactions: Alex5280

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure why that is happening with this update. I have had that happen to me with certain downloadsites in the past though for other games. It was scanned prior to uploading on my end. I uploaded it to mega the rest of the links were added by the mods here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
computer is Flagging the file as virus.... :unsure:
Not sure why that is happening with this update. I have had that happen to me with certain downloadsites in the past though for other games. It was scanned prior to uploading on my end. I uploaded it to mega the rest of the links were added by the mods here.
Pick any renpy game thread in the last week and you'll find the same issues.

Something to do with renpy and defender

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
story is great.. a true surprise.. the mc's facial hair is horrible and needs to go or least just have stubble instead.. game is much better after using the character renamer mod too

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Now, I am liking this story quite a lot. I do have a few things to say, however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, it is a very cool story with a great potential and very interesting characters. I want to see it grow.

The things I say in the spoiler above, are minor inconveniences. I only point them out because having them solved would increase MY enjoyment of this VN. They aren't, however, an impediment to like this.

Peace :)

Reactions: BeoWoolF
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes