Sngo

May 9, 2020
Could be a nice game but the insistence of dev not letting us self insert in the game by letting us define the name it just sucks hard .

Now all this with the twins it's just another bad decision, screen time, teasing,center banner etc but they are not LI and you still need to hear all about the "daddy", good way to rub nice things that MC don't have in players face.

So much work wasted on things that aren't for mc .
Oh well let's hope next game is more pleasurable for the players than it is to NPC's.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a patreon or something where Dev tells us about when is next update
No patreon or any other donation site for me. I am making this first vn for me and decided to share it with anyone else interested in it for free. I do post weekly teaser images here, and my updates take 1-2 months to complete so far. This is a hobby not a full time job for me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't want anyone to misunderstand this or hurt the dev, but when asked about ntr the "once they're in your harem" answer makes me think. I don't know if you know what I mean
And before?
Not sure if I understand your question but I will say I did not make every girl a virgin in this game. Some will be and others have a past. Their past will not come up in the story no former boyfriend will show up. The one exception is learning about Diamonds past, she only talks about what happened to her you don't see it.

Once you meet a LI they will never be with another man in the story even if you decide to pass on the optional ones. There are a few scenes that are planned with the mc and two LI's but they both will focus on the mc and not each other.

I hope that helps.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
your looks promising and i will have it on watch but i like to is bdsm and male dom and maybe turn of the girls into your slave?

but your game looks looks promising so far hope you will come far with the game
I think I have something you will like in a later chapter then. That is if you choose and optional character.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Sorry this is a harem game. You will have several forced girls into your harem, and several optional ones. There are endings planned for all LI's, even ones that are not in your harem at the end of the game.
Thanks for letting me know, kinda sucks because the story seemed interesting. I'm just not a harem guy haha, but maybe I will give it a try regardless, but even if I don't like the game if I try it, just want to wish you good luck with your game.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
do we get to know at some point whats in the daily milkshake?
i have a feeling we are drinking mashed humans.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
OK. I stopped playing when Lily left and the twins came. Daddy this, Daddy that. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... Then when I went CTRL forward, that's when Daddy really came into the picture and my quitting was pretty obvious. I'm not terribly interested in hearing from a woman about another man. Especially when it's Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, every other word is Daddy. I'm surprised the dev didn't forced me to watch their 3some. Nothing has annoyed me as much as that trio for a while. That kind of crap in a harem game couldn't piss me off much more.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
OK. I stopped playing when Lily left and the twins came. Daddy this, Daddy that. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... Then when I went CTRL forward, that's when Daddy really came into the picture and my quitting was pretty obvious. I'm not terribly interested in hearing from a woman about another man. Especially when it's Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, every other word is Daddy. I'm surprised the dev didn't forced me to watch their 3some. Nothing has annoyed me as much as that trio for a while. That kind of crap in a harem game couldn't piss me off much more.
a bit harsh to put it like that, but yes its not appealing to know that the 2 best looking girls (imo) are off limits.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am sorry you guys are not liking the twins and how they are. I knew people would have an issue with them, but they are important to the story.

They were both created by a friend of mine who passed away. I will keep them as he invisioned them. You will not see them again for a few chapters, and when the do return it will be for why they are important to the story.

Thank you all for the feedback and for playing my story. I am sorry if you are not enjoying certain parts of it, but I will continue to make it for me and those that do.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
plz keep the funny parts with kelly between the chapters.
no idea why some complain about it. its skipable so there is no reason for it to complain.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I am sorry you guys are not liking the twins and how they are. I knew people would have an issue with them, but they are important to the story.

They were both created by a friend of mine who passed away. I will keep them as he invisioned them. You will not see them again for a few chapters, and when the do return it will be for why they are important to the story.

Thank you all for the feedback and for playing my story. I am sorry if you are not enjoying certain parts of it, but I will continue to make it for me and those that do.
The characters would be fucking great if they hadn't been made into fucking Daddy characters. If they behaved normally, there wouldn't be a problem unless they kept bringing out the other guy. Those characters don't fit in the harem game with their behaviour.

That's almost as bad if LI kept talking about his ex. So there's no harem game material. So the other guy, the thing that's fucking poison in harem games.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes