Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
F95 updates all the links for me. I typically just update the mega link and notify f95 team. They add the links to the other sites. I run a virus scan on my files before they are uploaded as well. I also know there are a lot of false positives being reported for tons of games. There are some articles on f95 about that as well.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I will confirm that the MC's mom, dad, and sister were in the apartment at the end of chapter 1.
About to try this (already DL'd regardless of the answer bc I saw this so I ASSuME this was u affirming a 'yes') but ill just ask straight out bc I feel this wasn't an actual answer^
Will there be sexual interaction between any family member? (Haven't got to the scene u mentioned yet, AFAIK that may answer me)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
About to try this (already DL'd regardless of the answer bc I saw this so I ASSuME this was u affirming a 'yes') but ill just ask straight out bc I feel this wasn't an actual answer^
Will there be sexual interaction between any family member? (Haven't got to the scene u mentioned yet, AFAIK that may answer me)
NO INSECTS!

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I will not confirm or deny if there will be any other family members that show up in the game after chapter 1. All I will say is that the MC's mom, dad, and sister were in the apartment at the end of chapter 1. I know this is vague but I think it should answer your question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What game are the sociopath twins from?

Game has many hi points....MC's iq is NOT among them, this dude needs to learn to ask questions, he doesn't seem to take his life direction seriously & seems fully satisfied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
....just a hunch tho
For all the violent tags its been pretty tame up to now
but there's a LOT of Sus to clear up.

There are some scenes I feel are somewhat out of order, in the middle of a sex scene with the nurse/ G.F. and it repeatedly cuts to MC & Alexis getting close. The first time it happens mc is balls deep in the nurse, the next render he's on couch with Alexis and he mentions cuddling as if it's their habit now...no lead up to how they got close enough to Be cuddling.

Besides a few little things like the above mentioned scene jumping (which could be intentional but seems like an oops) and little things like not enough detail in the dialog to convey certian things, overall the plot is decent, models are All Hot or average at worst, their characters seem decently unique tho some more detailed character building wouldn't hurt making them feel more fleshed out. The animations are a bit choppy at times and 2 separate animations that I can remember one of the characters hands was stuttering so bad I thought they were having seizures.

Could use some polish in most areas but has a good start and is decent enough that I'll keep playing, to be fair, this is a Good job considering it's a Dev's 1st VN. Love the 'shout outs' for other game & also other forms of media, ill have to google 'the henhouse'

Good luck dev!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I will not confirm or deny if there will be any other family members that show up in the game after chapter 1. All I will say is that the MC's mom, dad, and sister were in the apartment at the end of chapter 1. I know this is vague but I think it should answer your question.
Yea I hadn't played past ch 1 when I asked, I see why u had to be vague

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What game are the sociopath twins from?

Game has many hi points....MC's iq is NOT among them, this dude needs to learn to ask questions, he doesn't seem to take his life direction seriously & seems fully satisfied
....just a hunch tho
For all the violent tags its been pretty tame up to now
but there's a LOT of Sus to clear up.

There are some scenes I feel are somewhat out of order, in the middle of a sex scene with the nurse/ G.F. and it repeatedly cuts to MC & Alexis getting close. The first time it happens mc is balls deep in the nurse, the next render he's on couch with Alexis and he mentions cuddling as if it's their habit now...no lead up to how they got close enough to Be cuddling.

Besides a few little things like the above mentioned scene jumping (which could be intentional but seems like an oops) and little things like not enough detail in the dialog to convey certian things, overall the plot is decent, models are All Hot or average at worst, their characters seem decently unique tho some more detailed character building wouldn't hurt making them feel more fleshed out. The animations are a bit choppy at times and 2 separate animations that I can remember one of the characters hands was stuttering so bad I thought they were having seizures.

Could use some polish in most areas but has a good start and is decent enough that I'll keep playing, to be fair, this is a Good job considering it's a Dev's 1st VN. Love the 'shout outs' for other game & also other forms of media, ill have to google 'the henhouse'

Good luck dev!!!
First off thanks for giving my story a try and I am glad you seem to be liking it so far.

The twins are not from another game. They were created by my friend who passed away. They do play a key role in the story.

For your spoiler section:

It is hard to explain without spoilers but the MC has complete trust in Alexis, so he may do things for her without questioning it much. More details on that in a future chapter. Alexis wants the MC to have fun with her friends (Madison and Kelly), Lily was an added bonus. Yes, there is a reason for this, which you will find out in an upcoming chapter. Yes, Alexis is a lot stronger than she looks, more to come in a future chapter. Lily, did not want to leave, she was having an emotional conflict and could not say goodbye the way she wanted to. That and the twins did scare her off, which is another reason why she ran off. Madison will not leave like Lily did she is one of the big three (Alexis, Kelly and Madison) in the story as I like to call them.

Don't worry the violence is going to kick in during chapter 4 again.

I did mess up a few things in chapter 2 I rushed through a lot of stuff and took some shortcuts, which is why the scenes did not feel right. I will not do that again. I am still learning daz and my animations need a lot of work. Some details I miss until after I have spent 14 hours rendering an animation. I am trying to get better with animations and lighting, but I also want to get updates out quickly too.

Glad you like the shoutouts too. I picked some of my favorite games and Dev's, all of which approved screenshots and references. "The Henhouse" was written by a friend of mine and a fellow F95 member.

I have 13 chapters written out for this story, I just need to get it rendered and animated.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Sees Harem - YES!

Then see's "this game has dark themes such as death, killing, torture, talks of RAPE and other violent actions.
this got me worried.. don't mind some graphic violence, my concern is the rape stuff.

NTR PLANNED? Hope not!

Also by saying it will has dark themes i am not holding my breath with it being a "HAREM" when you say "if you looking for reality, go somewhere else" will this game have supernatural elements then? what's that all about?

Plus if it's any girls who can be in your harem or LIs who talks about being raped is kinda iffy with me..... not feeling it, and most harem fans not gonna feel it either. Now if they are not LIs then ok, fine.

also what are the future tags?
YEAH HAREM !!! BUT ...... if harem tag is listed , there should also be listed > pregnancy < because that is the whole purpose of a harem ( IMO ) is to have BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----- best harem AVN will be male protaganist , pregnancy , incest , interacial , inter-species , furry with ALL fetishes being [ optional !!! ]

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
YEAH HAREM !!! BUT ...... if harem tag is listed , there should also be listed > pregnancy < because that is the whole purpose of a harem ( IMO ) is to have BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----- best harem AVN will be male protaganist , pregnancy , incest , interacial , inter-species , furry with ALL fetishes being [ optional !!! ]
I update the tags as content related to those tags is added to the game. There is a pregnancy tag as content was added for that in the last update if you were on a certain path and made a certain decision. Possibility for more, but i will not give out any more information than that. As for your other tags inter-species and furry does not fit for this game. Incest there is a slight problem with the MC's mom and sister. I have no plans to add any new characters that haven't already been introduced in the game that are related to the MC. Considering what happens to the mom and sister, things just don't seem to work out for incest.

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Kipling

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys I made some progress on Chapter 4. I am not as far as I would like, but I am progressing. I decided to modify a planned scene a bit which caused me to spend more time re-writing it than I intended to. I like the new direction for this one scene and I hope you guys do too. I am having a little bit of a difficult time locating the right assets for some planned scenes. There are quite a few outdoor scenes in the next few chapters and finding the right assets has not been easy. My goal for this week is to finish the rest of the scenes with Madison, which should be possible as long as I stop adding things with her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry guys I keep forgetting to post the teasers for chapter 4 here. There are lots of new locations and characters for Chapter 4 in the works. The locations are taking a lot more time than I originally planned, but several are turning out well. Below are two new locations.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes