sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
WTH was that. Without knowing the layout of the apartment dude just stayed hidden in his room and let his sister and mother get murdered. It sounded like he had time and maybe the possibility to help them escape instead of pacing back in forth in his room wondering what he should take. Outside of that interesting start curious to see how this goes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the feedback, and glad you are interested in the game. MC can't be a hero right off the back, he needs to work for it and for a family that treats him poorly it is hard to put your life on the line for them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is this week's teaser for Chapter 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you all are doing well. I am pretty close to finishing up the renders and animations for chapter 2 as well, I hope to have it out for testing some time next week, and then release it publicly once it passes testing. I have about 40 more renders to finish up and a few more animations. I will say that the animations done for chapter 2 were rendered differently than the animations from chapter 1 (You will notice a big difference). They are a lot smoother so far, and I am happy with how the one's done have come out so far. I am still learning Daz, and animations. My day job has slowed progress down a bit since I have had to be in the office more recently, but things will go back to normal again in the next few weeks.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Pretty good update. I am curious about one thing dev. For the lewds why so many slide show like scenes? Was it to dedicate more time to the overall story as I know animations unless repeated on loops take a lot of time and processing power on your rendering machine or was it just a creative decision? Either way looking forward to what's next.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Pretty good update. I am curious about one thing dev. For the lewds why so many slide show like scenes? Was it to dedicate more time to the overall story as I know animations unless repeated on loops take a lot of time and processing power on your rendering machine or was it just a creative decision? Either way looking forward to what's next.
I was trying something new with the slideshow stuff. I was not a fan of it once I put the final touches on things. I will keep things like that to a minimum going forward. Full scenes will be used going forward.

The first few chapters are dedicated to more story, and then as we progress and get the main harem members in it will focus a lot more on the girls.

Thank you for the feedback and I am glad you are enjoying things so far.

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
not mentioned but will there be incest in this game in other updates?
Did you read the story? His family was murdered.... so unless a long lost relative shows up or some miracle magic ceremony brings them back I doubt it. Unless the red head turns out to be somehow related to him... other than that probably not.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
That was a solid chapter. So far I really enjoyed everything you had on offer in this game. I hope you get the support you need to continue this project, Uncle Loco. (y)

I noticed something strange in the hospital scene though. Alexis' eyes changed color multiple times in one render. Is that a part of the story or a mistake? MC did not comment about it at all.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That was a solid chapter. So far I really enjoyed everything you had on offer in this game. I hope you get the support you need to continue this project, Uncle Loco. (y)

I noticed something strange in the hospital scene though. Alexis' eyes changed color multiple times in one render. Is that a part of the story or a mistake? MC did not comment about it at all.

Thank you for the kind feedback. This is a personal project and it will continue even with no support (currently there is no way to support me). I have this story I wanted to share and was inspired by several of the devs I mention in the game to make it. This was originally planed as a book, but I have modified it to be a lewd VN instead. There are 13 planned chapters all have been written out and just waiting for renders and animations. Every character that has a name will get an ending too no matter if you chose for them to be in your harem or not. There are some side characters that get special endings to that can not be part of the harem as well.

As for your question yes it was supposed to happen as it did, and there is a reason he did not notice. You will just have to wait further to find out why though, as I don't like to give out spoilers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
will we find out why his family was murdered? or why they treated him so badly after a certain point? also, is the homeless girl Ellie? hard to tell but since MC seems to think she is familiar somehow that is my guess. especially since it says she has been offline for 4 months on the poker app. i like her dark hair better than the multi colored hair. it's one of the things in VN's that i really hate. all these different color hairstyles on the characters. just seems overdone to me. at least not everyone was covered in tattoos like every other game i have been playing lately. oop. don't get any ideas there dev..
i am enjoying the game so far, but like others, i feel your dialogues are a tad bit too long..or should i say..very long.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
will we find out why his family was murdered? or why they treated him so badly after a certain point? also, is the homeless girl Ellie? hard to tell but since MC seems to think she is familiar somehow that is my guess. especially since it says she has been offline for 4 months on the poker app. i like her dark hair better than the multi colored hair. it's one of the things in VN's that i really hate. all these different color hairstyles on the characters. just seems overdone to me. at least not everyone was covered in tattoos like every other game i have been playing lately. oop. don't get any ideas there dev..
i am enjoying the game so far, but like others, i feel your dialogues are a tad bit too long..or should i say..very long.
  • Yes, you will find out why they were killed.
  • Yes, you will find out why they treated him badly.
  • No, it is not Ellie.

Thank you for the feedback and I am glad you like it.

It is very dialog heavy in the first few chapters to set up a lot of things. Most dialog is there for a reason. It might not make sense now but it will at some point. Also, I like a tattoo here and there but will not go crazy with them most that have them will only have one.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, I hope I can express myself well enough to convey what were my impressions, if I appear offensive or hurtful, please say so, since I have no intention to do so and if anything it is due to incompetence rather than malice.

I loved almost everything.

The almost being the Narrator and Kelly excessive time. Even half would be too much.

So far, from this limited sample, I really like the characters, the pace of the story and the small details like Jah-Ith-Ber pointed out above.

You peaked my curiosity, I am quite interested in what happens next.

One question, did the MC kept giving money to the homeless girls or was it a one time thing? If not, why not?

That's all for now.

Peace :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, I hope I can express myself well enough to convey what were my impressions, if I appear offensive or hurtful, please say so, since I have no intention to do so and if anything it is due to incompetence rather than malice.

I loved almost everything.

The almost being the Narrator and Kelly excessive time. Even half would be too much.

So far, from this limited sample, I really like the characters, the pace of the story and the small details like Jah-Ith-Ber pointed out above.

You peaked my curiosity, I am quite interested in what happens next.

One question, did the MC kept giving money to the homeless girls or was it a one time thing? If not, why not?

That's all for now.

Peace :)

Thank you for the feedback, and I am glad you are enjoying the story.

First off everyone is entitled to their opinions as to what they like and don't like so don't feel bad telling me you didn't like something.

The narrator and Kelly stuff will be skippable going forward you will never need to see what they talk about. I like to use it to express my bad humor and to give people a recap incase they forget what happened in the last update. I also wanted to toss in the nudity for Kelly as she does not come into the story until chapter 5. There will be no more surpise nudity in there going forward either.

As for your question yes the MC does stop and give the homeless girl money it was not a one time thing. She will be back next chapter.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes