Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Don't worry there is at least one person pregnant that will have a baby. We just need to get past game one in the saga and things will get better.
But not the right one from my POV. Id love it to be Ellie, but as she is harem optional, I think we could exclude her.

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WARNING: If you're planning to read what's down below, prepare a bucket full of salt to go along with it

She might not necessarily be dead. if you remember, Eve tells MC not to tell ,uh... Nathan?, about Linda's daughter. Why?
Theory 1. Might be related to the fact that Linda isn't actually dead
Theory 2. Might be because she was actually fatally damaged but now has become or is in the process of becoming a vamp.
Vamp political bs to keep quiet about it.
Theory 3. Might be the most fringe one because I haven't been very zealous in stalking this crazy uncle. As per this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-list-v0-11-uncle-loco.140284/post-13183727
Linda's species is unknown. Now, IF she's not human, say, like werewolf? She might be nearly dead enough that others gave up but have regen abilities to have actually survived. As for the funeral, could have switched corpses or something. Like I said this theory is VERY OUT THERE
Theory 4. She's very dead and cremated but will next meet MC after her reincarnation (would explain her presence in the harem tracker)

Although I must say, the dev did Linda dirty, Linda ended up becoming the true one and done woman:KEK:
Oh wait, there's Theory 5! She's actually dead! and Eve taught us the secrets of Necronomicon Kamasutra!:LUL:

Regarding Kelly's baby bashing, maybe it was a pre-ordained event (fate/karma or whatever logic (I don't remember what it was, if ever revealed in the 1st place) allows Eve to know things in advance), that's why Eve asked a certain probable future fallen angel to perform a soul switcheroo, back in the church. Again, very out there, but kind of makes sense. MC's baby is ~important even if he doesn't know about it (I know, this theory feels very weak because in the "grand scheme of things", that single cell creature might not be worth it. Also, there's a baby on the way, different mommy but same daddy, unless....... same fate?:HideThePain:). Or that might have referenced Linda instead. But then again, maybe the dev has already ordered the hit on another lady:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
WARNING: If you're planning to read what's down below, prepare a bucket full of salt to go along with it

She might not necessarily be dead. if you remember, Eve tells MC not to tell ,uh... Nathan?, about Linda's daughter. Why?
Theory 2. Might be because she was actually fatally damaged but now has become or is in the process of becoming a vamp.
Theory 3. Might be the most fringe one because I haven't been very zealous in stalking this crazy uncle. As per this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-list-v0-11-uncle-loco.140284/post-13183727
Linda's species is unknown. Now, IF she's not human, say, like werewolf? She might be nearly dead enough that others gave up but have regen abilities to have actually survived. As for the funeral, could have switched corpses or something. Like I said this theory is VERY OUT THERE
Theory 4. She's very dead and cremated but will next meet MC after her reincarnation (would explain her presence in the harem tracker)

Although I must say, the dev did Linda dirty, Linda ended up becoming the true one and done woman:KEK:
Oh wait, there's Theory 5! She's actually dead! and Eve taught us the secrets of Necronomicon Kamasutra!:LUL:

Regarding Kelly's baby bashing, maybe it was a pre-ordained event (fate/karma or whatever logic (I don't remember what it was, if ever revealed in the 1st place) allows Eve to know things in advance), that's why Eve asked a certain probable future fallen angel to perform a soul switcheroo, back in the church. Again, very out there, but kind of makes sense. MC's baby is ~important even if he doesn't know about it (I know, this theory feels very weak because in the "grand scheme of things", that single cell creature might not be worth it. Also, there's a baby on the way, different mommy but same daddy, unless....... same fate?:HideThePain:). Or that might have referenced Linda instead. But then again, maybe the dev has already ordered the hit on another lady:HideThePain:
Loco has said the only reason she's still in the harem tracker is trying to remove her from it broke it. So in it she stays.

Kelly's baby makes no sense for the altered reincarnation because the whole point of it was the person, and lets be real is going to be one of our girls, gets to keep her memories, and that those memories will get unlocked when they're older.
Chances are, it'll be either Ellie (in which case I'd love for her new self to be mandatory harem), Kelly, Madison, or Lily.
I don't see any of the vampire gfs getting killed, so that rules out Alexis and Sylvia (eventually).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Loco has said the only reason she's still in the harem tracker is trying to remove her from it broke it. So in it she stays.
Then the question remains of why she was even in there to begin with, as it looks like our favorite crazy uncle already has the whole story planned out.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Then the question remains of why she was even in there to begin with, as it looks like our favorite crazy uncle already has the whole story planned out.
Most likely the dev just decided to change a part of the story and this particular event made sense to him.
We won't know until we get to that point in the story, maybe we will disagree with the dev still or maybe we will come around.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are going to be some why moments in game 1, but after that most moments should make sense for the most part. What I will say is death is not the end for anyone unless they are killed with the soul steal ritual.

Also, I do regret not having the Harem track split between side girls and Harem. I will be looking to do this going forward.

• Wow

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Ok there is a lot to take in here and I have to be careful what I say to avoid any major spoilers. First off Linda was not supposed to be part of the Harem, when I was showing her off people hinted they wanted some of her so I said why not make her a side girl. I have a bad habit of making characters look too good (sorry). Second, her death was supposed to be the way Ellie reconnects with the MC. With the number of Ellie fans, I had to make some modifications to Ellie's return much earlier in the game. I decided to keep Linda's death part of the story as it is needed for a major event coming up.

Trust me I hate character deaths and I will only use them to move the story in the direction it needs to go for the overall arc. All I will promise is all those living at the end of game 1 and all those added as a harem or side harem member will survive the entire rest of the story. We may even see some that have died along the way return too. I don't talk about the reincarnation stuff just for fun it is a major part of the game's story.

As for the Kelly thing yes it was the second hardest scene I wrote, and I almost took it out of the game. However, it is needed for an important event. I know this doesn't make sense why I would be so cruel, but it is here for a reason. Major spoiler: I will not do what happened with Kelly with anyone else that may have her medical condition.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Kelly's baby makes no sense for the altered reincarnation because the whole point of it was the person, and lets be real is going to be one of our girls, gets to keep her memories, and that those memories will get unlocked when they're older.
Chances are, it'll be either Ellie (in which case I'd love for her new self to be mandatory harem), Kelly, Madison, or Lily.
I don't see any of the vampire gfs getting killed, so that rules out Alexis and Sylvia (eventually).
Yes, to clear things up I messed up with the tracker. I should have had it split out into Harem and side girl. Here is how it should be Harem: Alexis, Kelly, Madison, Sylvia, Ellie, and Cassie. Side girls: Charlotte, Gabi, Linda, Rowen, Paige, and Lily.

I have been trying to prepare you all from the release of Chapter 1 that there are deaths in this game and no one is safe. Now deaths can mean a few things like what happened to the MC, but it can also mean things like what happened to Kelly or what happened to everyone's model idea of a proper sister Britney.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Most likely the dev just decided to change a part of the story and this particular event made sense to him.
We won't know until we get to that point in the story, maybe we will disagree with the dev still or maybe we will come around.
I did change part of the story as Linda was not even supposed to be an optional character. I added her as people really seemed interested in here. I hated to do it considering her fate was already sealed though.

Yeah my only question is why even add her to the tracker in the first place, if her death was inevitable.
Rookie mistake, a lesson learned for the future.

Reactions: Overlord070

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yes, to clear things up I messed up with the tracker. I should have had it split out into Harem and side girl. Here is how it should be Harem: Alexis, Kelly, Madison, Sylvia, Ellie, and Cassie. Side girls: Charlotte, Gabi, Linda, Rowen, Paige, and Lily.

and here I was holding out for a preggers Lily return :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes