S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
im assuming the whole half mage half vamp is a thing at some point and we can still do it
Wishful thinking ok lol
There was mention if I recall correctly, early in the game, that there were myths about powerful vampires who could still reproduce sexually. But Loco has since confirmed there won't be any more pregnancies other than those started while MC was still mortal. I guess there's a tiny chance that that's just Loco avoiding spoilers, but I seriously doubt it. It's a serious buzzkill but nothing can be done about it

• Sad
Reactions: Reniere and Vortex@

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like how you still seem enthusiastic and passionate about your work Uncle Loco despite the low-ish number of supporters!
Not to mention all the shitbaggery around The Twins. Kudos to you!

Team Ellie fanatic here so we either get more Ellie content or it's pitchforks and torches! Your choice mate! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lilly is with child for sure. Which reminds me: When will she come back? Huh? Huh?

Pitchforks and torches Uncle Loco, pitchforks and torches!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look I understand that people are upset about this but I needed to happen for the story to move in the right direction. I will not kill off a character just for fun or because I am bored. Every little detail is leading the story in a specific direction. Each event has real meaning to the story Some things are not clear for a while but when it hits it will make sense. Also someone else is clearly pregnant and that should have been clear in chapter 10 too.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like how you still seem enthusiastic and passionate about your work Uncle Loco despite the low-ish number of supporters!
Not to mention all the shitbaggery around The Twins. Kudos to you!

Team Ellie fanatic here so we either get more Ellie content or it's pitchforks and torches! Your choice mate! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lilly is with child for sure. Which reminds me: When will she come back? Huh? Huh?

Pitchforks and torches Uncle Loco, pitchforks and torches!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have said from day 1 I made this story for me. Sure I will add things that fans like that work within the story I am trying to tell. I love the fact that anyone wants to donate to me, but it will never be required. As long as I am able to make this game it will be published somewhere. I really like doing this.

Now for the important stuff, Ellie plays a critical role in the story. She is the only main character in the game that is harem optional. We just needed to have a few dominos fall into place for her to be where she belongs. Sorry I had to do what I did to Linda, but Ellie needs to be with the MC.

As for Lily, I promise she will be back in the first book/game. We have 2 chapters left in the first book/game so she will be here in either 12 or 13.

Don't worry Kelly will be here with pitch forks and torches too if I don't live up to my word here.

• Love
Reactions: Kitchentable

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
if it was thomas's mind/memories in control there should have been something shown where mc is like, wth just happened. The way it is now, it just looks like 2 separate scenes combined with no lead up in the middle to the 2nd. It looks like a bugged scene

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Officially off of this one, another update with no real choices, this is basically just a kinetic novel. The only options you get is who you want in your harem, and where to cum during sex scenes, nothing meaningful with the story at all. Good luck with your project dev

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes