Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wow... so the mc mom cucked his husband and tried to brainwash him so he could forget he was cucked?
his mom was a lovely POS
There is more to this. Women are drawn to the MC's father. It is part of his curse. You can also see this with the way women are with the mc as well. Now what we don't know yet is does our mc suffer the same negative effects that his dad has.
Think of the MC's mom being drunk and not really thinking straight. All she would want to do was to be close the to MC's father. After he is gone that effect slowly wears off, and in a panic she wanted to try to save her marriage.

Reactions: D Dog

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So after reading about the pink haired girl, I did a short CRTL run and hell, when you actually look for her she is in a lot of scences. So she is shadowing the male protagonist. Didn't realise it before. Good work Uncle Loco!
There is way more than just the pink hair girl hidden in the game. I hide something relevant in every update. Sometimes it is that girl, or maybe the blood Alexis was feeding the mc early on. There are other things too, but sometimes it is more fun for you guys to find them on your own.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The history took a disney movie turn:rolleyes:... kill the mothers for plot progression, couldnt invent something better for it? The chick magnet curse couldnt do it?.. i thought in vn only fathers die, what happened here.o_O dont liked at all the linda die twist, killing mc mother and britney was already sad :ROFLMAO:
Please put posts like that in spoilers.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
if you go back before this update Kelly had a vamp blood drop in her mouth when the Mc killed him what would that mean

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
if you go back before this update Kelly had a vamp blood drop in her mouth when the Mc killed him what would that mean
That is how the vamp makes a human their ward. But it also helps the human becomes stronger, faster and heal quicker.

Now since the vamp whose blood she ingested is dead, not sure where that will go.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Uncle Loco I have only one complaint about the dialogue with Alexis in the hospital. If she really is a car enthusist, she wouldnt say a purple muscle car, she would say "I have a purple AMC Javelin" or some other car that is old school muscle.
I know its a bit nit picky but being a car guy and my gal being a car gal, she insisted I say something.
I am enjoying this VN Sir, you are doing a great job Thanks for the story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Loco I have only one complaint about the dialogue with Alexis in the hospital. If she really is a car enthusist, she wouldnt say a purple muscle car, she would say "I have a purple AMC Javelin" or some other car that is old school muscle.
I know its a bit nit picky but being a car guy and my gal being a car gal, she insisted I say something.
I am enjoying this VN Sir, you are doing a great job Thanks for the story.
I was just being general to avoid any potential issues with saying product names. It felt awkward to me to use the phrase I did and I am not a big car guy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
In chapter 10 the MC gives Kelly some of his own blood to help her heal. The vampire blood has healing properties, as well as other qualities. There is a lot more to this but that will come out in the story itself over time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to put this out here for you guys that are fans of the game. I found a way to reduce the file size of the game. It is a simple fix and I will be implementing it starting in Chapter 12 and going forward. Don't be surprised when the file size goes down a lot next update.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
That is how the vamp makes a human their ward. But it also helps the human becomes stronger, faster and heal quicker.

Now since the vamp whose blood she ingested is dead, not sure where that will go.
Thats why i was confused bc Alex said Kelly turned down her blood offer

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Kelly had blood in her mouth because of the fight. We are not sure whose it is. Could be her own, could be MCs. could be someone else's. We will just have to wait and see what develops.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Kelly told Alexis she did not want to be a vampire. She may have taken blood from her in the past though. We know that vampire blood can help heal human injuries.

As for the blood when Kelly was knocked out in chapter 10. The blood she was fed was the MC's he gave her blood to help her heal. The blood that was on the floor was Kelly's from her injuries.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes