motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I went to bed too early last night but, got a very nice start to my day. Thanks, Uncle Loco, for the update.

On a less pleasant note. Did any of you people read Uncle Loco's post about spoilers? I just wanted to type a quick thank you to the dev and the first two posts of the page spoiled the update for me... So, thanks to you all as well, I guess. Now I don't even have to read the story to know what happens.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What the actual fuck. An amazing update, but a seriously mixed bag.

Kelly having a miscarriage is just horrible in and of itself, but also from a selfish side of we, infuriatingly, can't get anyone pregnant anymore. So there'll be only ever be one maybe too pregnancies (I can't remember if there was any hints Lily was/is pregnant) from the entire harem which is, again, infuriating. Like as still heartbreaking as the miscarriage would be, under normal circumstances she could get pregnant again, but she never will now. Also while obviously this is going to hit MC hard, our unborn child doesn't make sense at all for the altered reincarnation Eve arranged with Lilith.

Ellie's mom getting killed was a big surprise given she's able to get recruited into the harem, and lovely as she was, and Ellie's mom as she was, she doesn't make sense for the altered reincarnation Eve arranged with Lilith either. We weren't that close with her.

Slyvia getting officially made into our ward was cool. Nice to see her coming into herself, but she does still feel kinda like a mix of Kelly and The Twins.

Ellie getting confirmed as our half sister is nice. I still don't like how she's treated as a side character. She should have been core harem. Yea yea she's been raped and abused in her past, anyone who'd let that effect things with her is an asshole and their opinions shouldn't matter or effect the game. Also, Syliva is strongly implied to be our halfsister too, and would have gone through very similar events, so she should have been an optional side girl just like Ellie. Anyway...Looking forward to Ellie moving into our house.

Keeping our status as a Primordial Vampire or whatever we should be called a secret is getting harder and harder. People already know we've killed three Elders. TKA knows we "knew" forbidden ancient vampire powers. Sooner or later our origins are going to come out, and it's going to be explosive. So we should start telling those closest to us soon I think. Like at least Alexis. Hey so my birth father is the first ever mage, and The Mother Of Vampires Eve is both my stepmom and my patron.

The reunion with Madison while nice felt kinda soured by the cliche bad timing and miscommunication. Of course she gets interrupted just as she's about to reveal that she's pregnant. Of course it's by something to remind her she's below someone else. Of course she's going to be unavailable for a few days after this. All this on top of her having to keep her pregnancy secret from Kelly because of Kellys miscarriage after thinking her boyfriend was dead, and this all just seems needlessly cruel.

The proposal to Alexis is very nice. Kinda expected her to be more surprised though. Can't wait to see the wedding, I'd like to think it'll go off without problems but it probably won't. Which would be kinda funny given all the powerful vampires in atendance.

Also, please don't take my rant about Ellie personally, I do still really love the game.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the miscarry reveal that was tough when kelly said she was his last chance but i think Madison and lily are pregnant
You really should have spoilered than in you comment. Loco specfically asked for all posts about Chapter 11 to be spoilered, and that's one of the big reveals.

Anyway, welcome to my ignore list, you obviously can't be trusted to not post spoilers in threads.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What the actual fuck. An amazing update, but a seriously mixed bag.

Kelly having a miscarriage is just horrible in and of itself, but also from a selfish side of we, infuriatingly, can't get anyone pregnant anymore. So there'll be only ever be one maybe too pregnancies (I can't remember if there was any hints Lily was/is pregnant) from the entire harem which is, again, infuriating. Like as still heartbreaking as the miscarriage would be, under normal circumstances she could get pregnant again, but she never will now. Also while obviously this is going to hit MC hard, our unborn child doesn't make sense at all for the altered reincarnation Eve arranged with Lilith.

Ellie's mom getting killed was a big surprise given she's able to get recruited into the harem, and lovely as she was, and Ellie's mom as she was, she doesn't make sense for the altered reincarnation Eve arranged with Lilith either. We weren't that close with her.

Slyvia getting officially made into our ward was cool. Nice to see her coming into herself, but she does still feel kinda like a mix of Kelly and The Twins.

Ellie getting confirmed as our half sister is nice. I still don't like how she's treated as a side character. She should have been core harem. Yea yea she's been raped and abused in her past, anyone who'd let that effect things with her is an asshole and their opinions shouldn't matter or effect the game. Also, Syliva is strongly implied to be our halfsister too, and would have gone through very similar events, so she should have been an optional side girl just like Ellie. Anyway...Looking forward to Ellie moving into our house.

Keeping our status as a Primordial Vampire or whatever we should be called a secret is getting harder and harder. People already know we've killed three Elders. TKA knows we "knew" forbidden ancient vampire powers. Sooner or later our origins are going to come out, and it's going to be explosive. So we should start telling those closest to us soon I think. Like at least Alexis. Hey so my birth father is the first ever mage, and The Mother Of Vampires Eve is both my stepmom and my patron.

The reunion with Madison while nice felt kinda soured by the cliche bad timing and miscommunication. Of course she gets interrupted just as she's about to reveal that she's pregnant. Of course it's by something to remind her she's below someone else. Of course she's going to be unavailable for a few days after this. All this on top of her having to keep her pregnancy secret from Kelly because of Kellys miscarriage after thinking her boyfriend was dead, and this all just seems needlessly cruel.

The proposal to Alexis is very nice. Kinda expected her to be more surprised though. Can't wait to see the wedding, I'd like to think it'll go off without problems but it probably won't. Which would be kinda funny given all the powerful vampires in atendance.

Also, please don't take my rant about Ellie personally, I do still really love the game.
Lots to take in her. I will justify it with a proper response when I can get to a pc . However, I will say most of the big events needed to happen to set up the story properly for the future of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is the violence in this as bad as red room. I made mistake of playing it before I knew it was that bad
Other than one scene which I give the player the option to skip the violence is pretty much in line with action movies. There are fights, people getting shot/stabbed and also blood. It is not over the top so if you can handle that you will be fine. There is one torture scene which isn't too bad but I give the player the option to skip it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Young people are not interested. :confused: :confused: Are there already scenes and relationships with milfs?:love::love:
There are, but the primary group is between 18-30 for age or appearance. Grant there are characters way older than that too, but the story will explain that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will say death of characters is part of the story. Certain events need to happen to push the story forward. At times if will not feel pleasant, but once we get past book 1 the rest is smooth sailing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I will say death of characters is part of the story. Certain events need to happen to push the story forward. At times if will not feel pleasant, but once we get past book 1 the rest is smooth sailing.
While I recognize the importance of it from a story telling perspective... I'm still sad that it will come to pass... Why do you want to make me sad Unc, what did I ever do to you?

Reactions: S1nsational

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As a casual player of the guy who fell madly in love with his savior (total ”u save my life means you are responsible for me” trope right here in full throbbing swing) and his whole family already past the moment of remembrance,
we are kind of feeling boxed in by everybody else.
Certain events need to happen to push the story forward
To pick up from some other perspective expressed above:”Keeping our status as a Primordial Vampire or whatever we should be called a secret is getting harder and harder. People already know we've killed three Elders”.

The overpowered characters still in this story are a horror story, the lot of them:
- the concil member we get to punish with TKA is a literal girl eater, TKA himself was a literal girl eater before he found joy in doing everything with the twins, our proverbial ”father” is a warlock who eats the mothers of his children - literal mother eater - and having Eve - literal mother of all - well, she does nothing about girls we care about having catastrophic phisical atrocities.

once we get past book 1 the rest is smooth sailing
Are we on the path to becoming early days TKA? A hermit eating virgins at the edge of the city?
Are we becoming that council member? Hunting single girls to keep as blood bags to bleed dry?
Are we becoming out father? Literal mother eater?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes