youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like your game, but maybe consider making it part 1 5gb, then continuing with part 2 up to 5 more gb. Would make it easier to download.

thanks,
peace.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
What I really like about this game is that the story is fantastic
The only thing that bothers me a bit is that you don't always have a choice with the girls and they are forced on you.
Also the thing that the MC does everything the voice in his head says without any resistance:unsure:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Also i'm kinda sad that Ellie again got only minimal screentime and also seems to be not availavle in the next update

Also, Kelly's miscariage makes me really sad

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Also i'm kinda sad that Ellie again got only minimal screentime and also sseems to be not availavle in the next update

Also, Kelly's miscariage makes me really sad
Don't worry Ellie is a major part of the story going forward. Even if someone decides to not include her in the harem she is an important character to the story.

As for the Linda thing I could figure out how to change it without breaking anything.

Kelly's thing had to happen unfortunately. It is a major part to the events of the story going forward. Trust me it was the second hardest scene I had to write for game one. Probably the second hardest in the entire storyline that is planned for all three games.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What I really like about this game is that the story is fantastic
The only thing that bothers me a bit is that you don't always have a choice with the girls and they are forced on you.
Also the thing that the MC does everything the voice in his head says without any resistance:unsure:
There is a good reason some of the girls are forced in. As anyone who is has a major role in the story. I made one exception to this rule and that was only due to the characters past. Going forward I will probably add more skip the lewd content options if you don't want to see them.

As for Eve there could be more to it why the mc doesn't resist much.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Alright. I really don't want to be that guy, but I figured I'd try this game today and got to 2nd chapter when my tolerance ran out. Does the writing improve going forward?

Game starts (and later continues with the same at the end of the chapter) with a weird diatribe from the MC towards the audience that has 4th wall breaking and a future flashback mixed in with a whole lot of ranting about random bullshit. He has a companion with him that I presume to be the Tooth Fairy for all I know. Skip unseen text, go.

There is a poker game. Why the high level of secrecy, is this some mob thing? Given what the game promises in the overview, would be reasonable to expect that. Game doesn't think so. 1724151322260.png
Can you imagine a serious tournament, legal or illegal, where you could hear shit like "HornyyPussy raises $500"? I can't but maybe I'm just lacking imagination. Later in the cafe Diamonds says that the buy in for this was $2500. In poker a buy in usually also determines how many chips you get. Yet in the game on the very first turn they bet $3700 + the all-in for who knows how much. Perhaps that is what the cops wanted to bust them for, infringing on money printing rights of the federal gov.

Also at the cafe we get the full range of wtf from Diamonds, from trauma dumping, to flashing her tits in the middle of the floor and sex in the bathroom upon first meeting a guy. For added irony she complains that guys only want one thing from her. Self reflection is not her strong suit.

2nd chapter begins and I am treated to this absolute pearl:
1724152311119.png
I was not aware the MC was training to become a diviner. And that's around when my tolerance for stupid hit a wall.

With 11 chapters total, does this ever improve? Are the first 2 chapters just the dev getting his footing? If not... Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Harem4life

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Don't worry Ellie is a major part of the story going forward. Even if someone decides to not include her in the harem she is an important character to the story.

As for the Linda thing I could figure out how to change it without breaking anything.

Kelly's thing had to happen unfortunately. It is a major part to the events of the story going forward. Trust me it was the second hardest scene I had to write for game one. Probably the second hardest in the entire storyline that is planned for all three games.
What was the hardest scene then? Please tell me it was in Ep. 1-11...

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes