Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Hmm which humans are harem optional? Gaby, Ellie, and ????

But i dont remember when MC had sex as a human the last time with Ellie - she havent got real screentime in a looong while...

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Actually I do have the entire 5 game story planned out including the final ending for the saga. The List is just the first game that sets the foundation for our MC. It helps him down the path of who he needs to become. We have a long way to go and we have only begun to see what is hiding in the shadows. Humans, vampires, mages, werewolves, and angels have all been seen or mentioned but what else do I have in store for you all. Maybe Madisons new friend can help us with what else is out there.
I remember the rest being mentioned at least, but when were werewolves brought up?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm which humans are harem optional? Gaby, Ellie, and ????

But i dont remember when MC had sex as a human the last time with Ellie - she havent got real screentime in a looong while...
Ellie is technically a mage, but that is a story for another day. Humans Connie, Lily, Ellie, Kelly, Madison, Gabi?

Out of those Lily, Ellie, and Gabi are optional.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I remember the rest being mentioned at least, but when were werewolves brought up?
Alexis mentioned after she tasted the MC's blood she said it was like a drug to her. She never tasted anything like it before. She ruled out he was not a werewolf as their blood tastes bitter. Basically she confirmed werewolves are in The List Saga universe.

Reactions: S1nsational

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
From so called fantasies.

Fairies blood taste good
Virgin blood also taste sweet ?
Baby blood which i guess its the innocence who knows.

now shape-shifters like werewolf's
Skin-walkers are a nasty taste lol

but which route will Loco go. lol
93274ecb770cf84cec3cf69119c55770.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes