Sep 4, 2018
Well, I can comment on some of this.

So the game does go over a 19-20 year period of time so anything is possible.

As for how some of the human characters can live longer I may have something for that as well. Not everyone has to be a vampire, and who knows how long some of the other mythical creatures that we may or may not have met yet?

I will say, that I'm not against the idea of giving others collars and putting them in a role similar to the Twins BB/SB. I did test the idea of a collar for one character in the game. During her creation it did not go over well with my test group they thought it was too much for her considering her past. I think I just need to find the right girl to fit that role for the MC. I have an idea, but just not sure if it will make sense.

As for more sexy outfits, I have plans for that so don't worry. Some characters need to grow into their own still or we just haven't met them yet.
Yeah, I can understand Ellie not fitting the whole collar thing. I guess a better happy solution would be for the Mc to put a ring on all the girls fingers and try to have many happy weddings in the process to show they are taken by the Mc. Like if Mc gets to become the alpha male ruler and takes Nathan's place, maybe the Mc can somehow pull off allowing the mayor of the state or someone to allow him to be married to multiple people. Or Nathan pulls some strings for the Mc for it to happen early. So whenever Mc wants to get married to another girl, the Mc or whoever just has to set it up, and it becomes a legit marriage by the state.

And sounds cool on the sexy outfit thing. I'm sure Kelly would be down for it along with the collar thing if the Mc got her stuff like that to wear. Same for Sylvia. Maybe also Madison and any other girl who has a bit of a submissive side to the Mc.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes