VN Ren'Py The Loop [v0.02] [Professor Historian]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
..was thread stuck in approval limbo?
No, I just used a general thread about the game instead of creating a new thread.

Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
Professor Historian
Choices will not matter in the sense that it's a loop. They'll only matter at the end, when you get out of the loop. For example, will you gently let down the girl who was madly in love with you even before the loop started, or will you not give a fuck about her feelings?

16 girls, all beddable and most of them romanceable. No chapters, the loop will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Patrons will eventually decide which girl will receive some new content for an update.

will lesbian/girl on girl during threesomes be avoidable
What do you mean? Like could you have a threesome with two girls and decide if they interact with each other or not?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLoop-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey Professor Historian, about "Courtship": Will you continue or be abandoned forever?
I'd like to continue it once I gain more experience working on a smaller project. Depending on how much resources I have, I'll either continue the game as it is or reduce its scope to something more manageable.

• Wow
Reactions: SantiPe
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote