IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
the thicc girls are for us cultured gentlemen a big yes and the sandbox really isn't that bad at all and kind of breaks up the content in a good way
the thicc girls are for us cultured gentlemen a big yes and the sandbox really isn't that bad at all and kind of breaks up the content in a good way
How would you like me to improve the gameplay?

Reactions: Jackbite

ifwthevision

Mar 17, 2022
How would you like me to improve the gameplay?
more thicc/thicker girls, lots of options with girls you can romance and maybe some customisation with existing girls and i'd say more variation in the animations because they are really well done and animated but more perspectives (1st 3rd etc) stretches them further in terms of replayability
im bri'ish but i've never been a fan of doctor who however I like the concept of starting societies on different planets and being a galactic badass however some equally badass friends like lint and duran from MOTE might help keep the story fresh and interesting for those following the story (either that or give him a harem of girls and im happy)

maybe a couple more thicc girls to live on the ship with the MC?

anyway keep up the good work i'll be waiting for future updates!
also about to try out the jedi game

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
If I may, a few things I would suggest right off the bat. Don't automatically have the game start fullscreen and when you hit mute it should actually mute the game entirely. The ear rape in both cases was very much not appreciated. The sandbox wasn't as bad as I initially thought once I learned what the buttons in the ui did which made the exploration and the grindy elements a lot better. That said ,making it more clear what the ui buttons do would be greatly appreciated.

That fight sequence is umm...well I got a good laugh out of it, an attempt was made but I don't think the animations are there yet to justify such a long sequence. It'd be better off as just a hard pass/fail based on your martial arts skill and skipping the whole stances thing, why make it more complicated than it needs to be?

Other than that it looks pretty promising, I haven't tried for any obedience yet. Does that route have any meat on the bone? huge fan of the bodies, more thicc amazons the better. I do look forward to more.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Lord of Time and you can't even be your own father and grandfather at the same time? God damn missed opportunity.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nope

The Egyptians slaves have enhanced bodies due to the planet. The Greeks are small and petite.
Are you going to have women with bodies like the initial egyptian slaves, athletic but still nice legs and hips, except larger (not gigantic) tits? Some like variety in games, and also appreciate nice curves without maxing the sliders. To give an example, in your other game MotE2, the 'mom' (not the real one) has great overall shape, does not need a bigger ass or legs, and this game would also benefit from that.

Variety in shapes is a good thing and everyone can have something they like when that occurs.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes