Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Been 'playing' for half an hour or so and my conclusion is that this isn't for me.
Some kind of sandbox with nothing going on at all.
Menu is horrible and old fashioned , characters seem ok but nothing happening but sleeping , leaving the room and summoning a couple of girls with who you're supposed to interact with but no.
Imo this sucks and is allready deleted from my pc.
A waste of time compared to many titles over here.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Been 'playing' for half an hour or so and my conclusion is that this isn't for me.
Some kind of sandbox with nothing going on at all.
Menu is horrible and old fashioned , characters seem ok but nothing happening but sleeping , leaving the room and summoning a couple of girls with who you're supposed to interact with but no.
Imo this sucks and is allready deleted from my pc.
A waste of time compared to many titles over here.
I'll never understand why people feel the need to comment that they hate something instead of just moving on. Geez if you already deleted it from your PC why are you coming here to talk about it bro

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I'll never understand why people feel the need to comment that they hate something instead of just moving on. Geez if you already deleted it from your PC why are you coming here to talk about it bro
In my reaction i included my experience with the game and had my criticism about the game by playing it.
I mean i did play it!
And so i'm priviliged to talk about the positive and the negative aspects of it.
Be honest , you reacting to my 'blahblah' is a bit the same , ain't it?
Ooops , now i'm doing it too.
Let's get on with our lives.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Man i didn't know you made other games beside MOTE. Glad i found this. Milf models to die for, what more can one ask for ? :coffee: :cool:

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
This game seriously needs some type of guide, like i been 40 minutes trying to do something but everytime i sneak back to the ship it says "unfortunately there is no power to access the inbox system", and i don't know what else to do, i bought everything form the cybermarket, trained to have almost 250 fighting, and Liu's comfort is -25

HELP

Reactions: supersomeone

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
This game seriously needs some type of guide, like i been 40 minutes trying to do something but everytime i sneak back to the ship it says "unfortunately there is no power to access the inbox system", and i don't know what else to do, i bought everything form the cybermarket, trained to have almost 250 fighting, and Liu's comfort is -25

HELP
i don't know how you got lost you just need to do what the game say "elevate liu confort level" !!!
So you click on "give a relaxed lesson" until her confort level go to five (to check it's the icon on the upper left of the screen) then like after every lesson it propose you to speak to her (do it) the MC take her in the ship she give you the manual and shortly after the MC use it to learn to put the ship on full power.

if you actually read the game alway tell you what to do. (or really easy level investigation, like how raising confort level i clicked
on the 4 option and i discovered it's the "give a relaxed lesson" one that raise the confort level.)

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
i don't know how you got lost you just need to do what the game say "elevate liu confort level" !!!
So you click on "give a relaxed lesson" until her confort level go to five (to check it's the icon on the upper left of the screen) then like after every lesson it propose you to speak to her (do it) the MC take her in the ship she give you the manual and shortly after the MC use it to learn to put the ship on full power.

if you actually read the game alway tell you what to do. (or really easy level investigation, like how raising confort level i clicked
on the 4 option and i discovered it's the "give a relaxed lesson" one that raise the confort level.)
Thanks, i couldn't figure out that, since the levels of confort didn't raise until that, and the hints were kinda vague

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1895880

Overview:
Welcome to the Milky Way.

You play as a member of the renowned Faction Paradox cult, a space and time travelling cult so powerful that the mention of their names turns armies around.

You awaken in a new galaxy inside your type 50 T.A.R.D.I.S ship and must venture out in to the known galaxy to establish a new foundation for your civilisation's new creation. Along your journey you encounter the young Liu Cheng and bring her into your ship as your companion on your adventures.

Travel through space and time and restore the cult to it's original glory.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-28
Release Date: 2022-06-28
Developer: Indiana TK F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) - Jedi Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fight Sequence:

Cheat Menu Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1895873 View attachment 1895874 View attachment 1895875 View attachment 1895877 View attachment 1895878 View attachment 1895879 View attachment 1895881 View attachment 1895882 View attachment 1895876
Really nice game

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
They released this first version of the game only 2½ weeks ago, and I don't see anything saying that on Patreon. Did they say something on Discord to that effect?
Haven't checked that far, I saw a poll on patreon between this game and master of earth, like who was better..
master of earth won that poll... so was just wondering

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Haven't checked that far, I saw a poll on patreon between this game and master of earth, like who was better..
Oh, I see. Well, from what posts there I've found, I get the impression that although Master of Earth is still being worked on, this started and will go at the same time. I haven't played MoE (didn't know about it until visit Patreon), so maybe that's getting close to being completed. Then again, I obviously don't really know. I'll be interested to see how IndianaTK responds to your post.

Reactions: DD69-1

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Oh no haha quite the opposite. Master of the earth is going into the final release for the first chapter.

For Lord of Time, I want to finish it relatively quickly so each build is pretty big. Next update is coming this month or early next.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
when money cheat is writen not casesensitiv in big letters game crash,if sucessful entered u get a nice animated screen but no button or chance to go back to main menü...nice cheat i use nexttime editor or a timemachine

and fight sequence 2 should be

Flying eagle
Stalker
Crouching

i think the one in the spoiler on top is wrong

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes