VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
did try this game...
its a banger. :) futa is optional and the rest are good lesbian romances.
would nearly write a review. lets see how it continiues.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be great if Eve becomes the dominant Eve!
It will be great if Eve can defend herself and punish those who offend her and mistreat her!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Chapters [v0.2.3] [Asura Interactive] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 225 MB - TLOC-0.2.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 190 MB - TLOC-0.2.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Agni2013

Ambers awol bush is still missing in the one shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing you meant something like shiver instead of shiner.

Pretty good update keep up the great work.
Thank you! Please ignore the bush bit. I deleted the render file and I would need to rebuild the scene from scratch to fix it. Maybe I can photoshop it, but I suck at it!

I did mean shiver. There is one entire key between v and n. How did I end up pressing n instead. This annoys me. -_-

Reactions: myuhinny

Justcallmesol

Dec 6, 2019
I still dont understand why some people complain about the futa or futa/lesbian? If you're listening to the radio and a crap song comes on, do u just keep listening and complain about it or do you change the station?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That depends on if it's just you listening or not if there are more then one then you might have to suck it up till the song is done. I think most complain because they think it's a waste of time and that they should be working on the fetishes that they like instead.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 327 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
thank you for a wonderful game love the graphic great story too keep up the great work

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Enjoyed the game a lot, looking forward to seeing more content in the future especially from Xue.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I like the game, but I hate that UI. It's so slow and intrusive. Luckily it's pretty easily replaced by standard Renpy.

Jul 19, 2020
I'm quite liking this so far, the text could do with a bit more proof reading, but it doesn't detract too much. However, I've gotten to the part where Eve calls Selene and the scene transitions to the mayor's apartment and now Eve's face flashes up for a few miliseconds every time I click for next line and it's very irritating trying to read on.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I'm quite liking this so far, the text could do with a bit more proof reading, but it doesn't detract too much. However, I've gotten to the part where Eve calls Selene and the scene transitions to the mayor's apartment and now Eve's face flashes up for a few miliseconds every time I click for next line and it's very irritating trying to read on.
It's the first time I am hearing about this problem. The scene transitions should clear out any older scenes. Could you try saving and reloading the game? Let me know if that works.

Dec 7, 2020
It's the first time I am hearing about this problem. The scene transitions should clear out any older scenes. Could you try saving and reloading the game? Let me know if that works.
Some time ago I had the exact same problem: in the scene with Selene and the two girls in the pool, Eve's face flashed everytime I clicked for the next line. I tried closing the game and reloading, but it kept happening.

For some reason the issue doesn't happen anymore, but in the previous version I couldn't avoid it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes