VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Some time ago I had the exact same problem: in the scene with Selene and the two girls in the pool, Eve's face flashed everytime I clicked for the next line. I tried closing the game and reloading, but it kept happening.

For some reason the issue doesn't happen anymore, but in the previous version I couldn't avoid it.
Interesting. Thanks for reporting this to me. I updated renpy before this update. I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

Hello everyone. Let's straight get to the point. I've been trying to push out this update by the end of February, yet the 28th of February seems to have crept up without me noticing.
I feel that I do not have a sufficient update to post. I do not have an excuse. However, I promise to post the update by the first half of March.
I shall be pausing the billing for this month.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
From the post on patreon it says. All-access coming Saturday 19th. Don't see anything unless it means next month.

pingwin

Aug 5, 2016
shouldn't 0.x versions be longer than 0.xx? I know im just nitpicking, but it makes more sense for a larger update to be 0.x

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
First time trying this, few annoying things already.

Why is it 3 clicks just to save?
The default renpy menu is better in every way.

Why is the right-click menu animated? it just wastes time and adds no value.

Why remove the option to turn transitions off? they are super annoying, had to enable to console and input the command manually.

edit:

Now that I've finished the current content, I'll say that the story itself is quite good so far and has a lot of potential.
The only other thing I'd say is that while some choices are quite obvious as to their effects, other are not so much. If it was available I'd use a walk-through so that I know exactly what each decision will do.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Scene6.2.png

Presenting the first scene of the update 0.3.1. However, depending on how your previous interactions went, you may not see this particular scene.
As for the release date, it is too early to say anything. I will try to push it out before the Golden week holidays; as I will be going home to visit my family and friends. Let's see how things develop.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this is a pretty confusing game

We follow Eve as the main protag for a while

But then all the sudden the latest update we follow a completly other people

Is this a multiple protag story

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well this is a pretty confusing game

We follow Eve as the main protag for a while

But then all the sudden the latest update we follow a completly other people

Is this a multiple protag story

Its not multiple protags, you play the MC in the current time but you also see past events.

The latest content is mostly in the past, but I think if you're not yet recognizing who is who and what part they play then it'll become clearer as more content comes.

I don't want to spoil your own discovery but you might even find that people in the present time-line were also in the past events/time-line.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes