VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I never played 2.3 so have no clue as 2.2 was the last version that I played so it could be something changed from 2.3 to .3 code wise.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Getting some errors:
NameError: name 'xuerel' is not defined (several times)
and
NameError: name 'hpoints' is not defined (one time)

Anyone else seeing these?

Added - UnRen shows them as variables, but they are marked as deleted (along with several others)
xuerel = deleted
hpoints = deleted
Seeing as xuerel got set before 0.2.3 and is only ever checked against after, I'd advise starting a new game, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My saves are behaving, but I also skipped 2.3 just like Ifartedtoolong. Maybe the recent(ish?) switch to Ren'Py 7.4.11 messed with yours. Something along those lines happened once before.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
This is troubling. I wonder if I should stop updating renpy altogether unless absolutely necessary. This seems to be an engine related issue.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Are you planning to kill Female MC and Selene as well? Due the fact from what I see in the begining of the game the red one was lying down (Probably dead), and the woman or whetewer she is, is the same girl I saw in Selene apparrtament and into Female MC appartament while our Female MC going to sleep. I worried as hell.

Last edited:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Are you planning to kill Female MC and Selene as well? Due the fact from what I see in the begining of the game the red one was lying down (Probably dead), and the woman or whetewer she is, is the same girl I saw in Selene apparrtament and into Female MC appartament while our Female MC going to sleep. I worried as hell.
Eh, where is the fun in me just telling you like that? They might die, they might not. All you got to do is buckle up and enjoy the ride. :)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Scene6.67.png

Thanks to all of you, I had about $200 gathered since I started. I finally felt it was time for a payout.
To my utter dismay, the third party service I signed up to process Patreon payments last year does not accept users providing adult entertainment. So I am now permanently blocked from using their services. I assumed since Patreon allows for adult content, so would this service. In hindsight, that was rather unwise of me. Even today, I suppose sex remains a taboo topic.
I will continue working on this project. However, I am trying to create a Paypal account this time. Hopefully, they are less of a puritan.
The declined payment is still not back to my account. I am scared somewhat.

Last edited:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019

Thanks to all of you, I had about $200 gathered since I started. I finally felt it was time for a payout.
To my utter dismay, the third party service I signed up to process Patreon payments last year does not accept users providing adult entertainment. So I am now permanently blocked from using their services. I assumed since Patreon allows for adult content, so would this service. In hindsight, that was rather unwise of me. Even today, I suppose sex remains a taboo topic.
I will continue working on this project. However, I am trying to create a Paypal account this time. Hopefully, they are less of a puritan.
The declined payment is still not back to my account. I am scared somewhat.
Well, the money is back and I am in quarantine for one week. :)

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Get well soon,
and on that note: many content creators of adult entertainment have gotten themselves a subscribestar acccount since thy don't care about adult stuff.
Thank you. I am not sick. Just that somebody in my office was found to have covid, all of us who work in the building are now packed off and quarantined in a hotel. After three days got to prove I am clean via a PCR test. :/

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was enjoying this and then it veered wildly off course into Amba/Cikaandi's story.
Great writing and renders I must admit, though. By the end I couldn't tell who the real villains of the story were but came to the opinion that neither side can be seen as "the villains of the piece" as they both committed some atrocities.
Shades of grey are difficult.

Now I just don't know what the real story of the game is anymore.

Also, I'd have really liked it if Chloe's portrait changed when her hair did.

One question: does or will choosing whether to sub to or dom Xue have any relevance further down the line?

Last edited:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I was enjoying this and then it veered wildly off course into Amba/Cikaandi's story.
Great writing and renders I must admit, though. By the end I couldn't tell who the real villains of the story were but came to the opinion that neither side can be seen as "the villains of the piece" as they both committed some atrocities.
Shades of grey are difficult.

Now I just don't know what the real story of the game is anymore.

Also, I'd have really liked it if Chloe's portrait changed when her hair did.

One question: does or will choosing whether to sub to or dom Xue have any relevance further down the line?
Hopefully the story will get clearer as it progresses. :)

Regarding Xue, the difference will only be in the character interactions and sex scenes. However, no separate endings or anything planned based on dominance.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Chapters [v0.3.1] [Asura Interactive] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 255 MB - TLOC-0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 241 MB - TLOC-0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.13(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Why so short update? It wos almost a year the didin't got updated and when it dose it got just too little contents.
Does time pass faster in Italy than in the rest of the world? It was a nice update with one of the hottest sex scenes I've seen on this site, only to see it you had to reject Ember in the pool.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Does time pass faster in Italy than in the rest of the world? It was a nice update with one of the hottest sex scenes I've seen on this site, only to see it you had to reject Ember in the pool.
I had resumed from The previous last update. I got stright to the Principal office. I got some choise there to make ther royal brat back to college or stay on you decision after you expelled the royal brat. I just took the second option and left. the game ended there.

Last edited:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Why so short update? It wos almost a year it didn't got updated and when it dose it got just too little contents.
Sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I am but one person. I try to stick to a bimonthly update schedule, but it often gets delayed for various reasons irl (and then Elden Ring happened). There would be more content next time if you are determined to stay out of Ashley's business.

<3

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I am but one person. I try to stick to a bimonthly update schedule, but it often gets delayed for various reasons irl (and then Elden Ring happened). There would be more content next time if you are determined to stay out of Ashley's business.

<3
I prefer her guard ask Eve to help her to find Ashly. And maybe try to unbond her oth to Ashly becous she don't deserve such loyal oth, Since Ashly acting as bitch and even tryed to fire Eve. There I hope Ashely will ask Eve help by her self or just her guard that I truly like ask Eve help.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes