VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
So next update will be mayor route again?
I am kind of torn right now. I have a nice idea for a their night out together which I want to explore. There's also the invitation from Jessica.

The other route is less eventful and I need to spend some extra time on deciding how the spice things up.

I am not sure just yet. I will start typing the draft script on Monday.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
This update won't open in joiplay for me,tried both uncompressed and compressed. I also downloaded the previous version to see if it was just my phone being a potato and it worked perfectly fine....hopefully Android version comes soon.

Reactions: admirer06

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Did the renpy version go backwards? The other versions have a TLOC.exe and a TLOC-32.exe but this version has only a TLOC.exe the .RPA files seem to be corrupted or broken but was able to repackage the scripts.rpa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Does time pass faster in Italy than in the rest of the world? It was a nice update with one of the hottest sex scenes I've seen on this site, only to see it you had to reject Ember in the pool.
What sex scene was there? I rejected Ember in the pool and didn't get one.

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Did the renpy version go backwards? The other versions have a TLOC.exe and a TLOC-32.exe but this version has only a TLOC.exe the .RPA files seem to be corrupted or broken but was able to repackage the scripts.rpa.

I had a hard disk failure. I decompiled the previous build and added things to it. That might have broken something.

What sex scene was there? I rejected Ember in the pool and didn't get one.
There are chances you might not get to see it. It depends on more than one variable, especially how your previous interaction with
went. Things really spread out starting this update.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

The new release uses renpy 8. Which now uses python 3 no longer has win32 support.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah, I always forget about this VN only to be positively surprised again
and again by how great it is and how much I like it.

Guess that's not too bad, huh? :LOL:

Anyway happy to see an update and that it's still alive! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
v0.3.1
1. The branch where we chose to trust the mayor to handle one naughty girl gets expanded upon.
2. There are a lot of branching plots now. Enough to confuse even me. So now you can name your saves. Yay!
:ROFLMAO:

It was pretty confusing. I wasn't sure if some were backstories or dream sequences.... But it wasn't as bad as some of the other games that I find confusing. This story is rather interesting. I like it. (y)

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Agni2013 Any femdom scenes in the next update?
Hmm, I am currently working on bringing the other routes up to speed. I can promise some softcore/ cuddling scenes. Given I am trying to release the next update by end of the month, a femdom scene is unlikely.
Something like this...

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hmm, I am currently working on bringing the other routes up to speed. I can promise some softcore/ cuddling scenes. Given I am trying to release the next update by end of the month, a femdom scene is unlikely.
Something like this...
I understand, thanks.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In the "Who is your favorite girl?" poll, I voted "Someone else".
(If Jessica was in the poll, I would vote for her.)-

I like Jessica!:love:
It would be great if the MC could have a relationship with Jessica (without Sarah)!

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
How can I access the images in the game files? I tried using RPA Extractor but the images.rpa file doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have way I can fix this?

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
How can I access the images in the game files? I tried using RPA Extractor but the images.rpa file doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have way I can fix this?
If you're using unren then it doesn't work with python 3/ renpy 8 which I am using as of this update.
In the "Who is your favorite girl?" poll, I voted "Someone else".
(If Jessica was in the poll, I would vote for her.)-

I like Jessica!:love:
It would be great if the MC could have a relationship with Jessica (without Sarah)!
Wow. I certainly didn't expect her to be popular as she is not a primary heroine. :)

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
If you're using unren then it doesn't work with python 3/ renpy 8 which I am using as of this update.

Wow. I certainly didn't expect her to be popular as she is not a primary heroine. :)
What would you recommend for a compatible RPA Extractor?

Also, really excited for an update, do you have a definite or somewhat concrete idea when that might be done?

Overall, an amazing game, really good graphics, just hoping for some more futa content with Xue and Eve. :)

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes