4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Can u add male mc too ??
(Not asking to get rid off female mc. Just add male mc & related scenes please)
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the answer would be a 'No'. This is a response to all the male MC requests in general.

Seeing as all the scenes I plan on doing are entirely in third person with lots of shot/counter-shots, a male MC will about double the amount of renders required, alongside a major overhaul of the script with all the various flags and variables to account for the gendered options. Not to mention, a male MC is not suitable for the kind of story I am telling.

My apologies if that came across as a little blunt. Hopefully you will still enjoy the game and the story for what it is.

Have a great new year ahead. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the answer would be a 'No'. This is a response to all the male MC requests in general.

Seeing as all the scenes I plan on doing are entirely in third person with lots of shot/counter-shots, a male MC will about double the amount of renders required, alongside a major overhaul of the script with all the various flags and variables to account for the gendered options. Not to mention, a male MC is not suitable for the kind of story I am telling.

My apologies if that came across as a little blunt. Hopefully you will still enjoy the game and the story for what it is.

Have a great new year ahead. :)
Completely understandable, you have a specific story in mind you want to tell, honestly too many devs end up trying to cater to the wishes of others rather than stick to their own creative vision. I've seen plenty of VNs ruined if not abandoned when the dev tries too much only to get burned out and quit. Unfortunately for me, in this case, this story just isn't for me, which is totally fine. I'd rather know up front and just move on, seriously good luck moving forward!

• Sad
Reactions: youngethan

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: R1k0

Sith’ari

Mar 2, 2020
Nice teaser. Setting is interesting enough, and the renders are nicely done as well. Looking forward to following this one. Good luck and have fun with the game!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe I'm seeing things, still recovering from New Year partying. but some of the shots in the hospital look out of proportion.
Lauren coming through the door ducking her head, the three charters seem to be close in height, but then Chloe looks much shorter in some shots.
The game is very good so far, art and dialogue are nice.
Good luck
AsuraInteractive

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Maybe I'm seeing things, still recovering from New Year partying. but some of the shots in the hospital look out of proportion.
Lauren coming through the door ducking her head, the three charters seem to be close in height, but then Chloe looks much shorter in some shots.
The game is very good so far, art and dialogue are nice.
Good luck
AsuraInteractive
Thank you for your feedback. I understand what you're saying. It seems that the foot poses I gave to the mother makes her appear tall. I will keep this in mind next time onwards.

PS: You tagged the wrong Asura. :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
story sounds refeshing and nice. thumbnail looks INSANELY good. love the face and the boobs and the pose with the petals. :)

but - sorry - the preview pics don't look that inviting at least for me. the quality there looks okay. not amazing but pretty solid. but i couldn't see the girl in the thumbnail and the scenes themselves look... bland and the fetishes there shown not that interesting at least for me.

still nice story idea and really really great thumbnail!

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes