Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty good game

Enjoyed it so far

interested to see were this will go

Will keep a eye on this

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I loved that game in the beginning even if i don't give a shit for those fantasy stories, so everything looked very good a pleasing until i met that Ozbek who told me about that bunch of crap stories of demons and such stupidities.
So are we really in a fantasy universe in a demon war :ROFLMAO:
My god why spoiling such a nice story with wonderfull lesbians and futanari, i was starting to feel some fun bdsm comming but now all my lust is gone.
Why in thoses games there are so many devs who feel the urge to add either mafia stories or fantasy stories. We could have a good story about peoples, feelings, the development of kinks and the lust of discovering who the characters are indeep, but no, we are forced to play a B movie scenario for teenagers. It's beyond me and i feel frustrated to see so nice girls misused in this way.
Forgive my anger and dispair but i'm really upset now !!:confused:

Reactions: Wafe

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I loved that game in the beginning even if i don't give a shit for those fantasy stories, so everything looked very good a pleasing until i met that Ozbek who told me about that bunch of crap stories of demons and such stupidities.
So are we really in a fantasy universe in a demon war :ROFLMAO:
My god why spoiling such a nice story with wonderfull lesbians and futanari, i was starting to feel some fun bdsm comming but now all my lust is gone.
Why in thoses games there are so many devs who feel the urge to add either mafia stories or fantasy stories. We could have a good story about peoples, feelings, the development of kinks and the lust of discovering who the characters are indeep, but no, we are forced to play a B movie scenario for teenagers. It's beyond me and i feel frustrated to see so nice girls misused in this way.
Forgive my anger and dispair but i'm really upset now !!:confused:
The supernatural elements have been hinted at since the beginning of the game. The description even says it has fantasy elements. The latest update just fleshed it out more. Should of already known that since you said you loved this game in the beginning. Not sure why it is a shock to you now after all this time.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
On a side note, loved the new update! Lots of new information on some backstory that I was curious about. Also liking the new UI. Same kind used in Deliverance, and I love the UI there too, so nice on that! Very clean and not too distracting. I am curious what is going to happen with Ashley now that Selene is getting involved.

Overall, nice update. I love how the story keeps moving forward and not sitting still for ages (like other games do) because of side content. Thanks for all your work and looking forward to what comes next! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the search only showed a lesbian focus, so i need to ask: Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks (incl. futa)?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Virulenz

One scene you can't but it's a scene that's not with the FC but is a scene with the futa and another character that is part of the story the other scene with the futa you can avoid if you choose the right option which shouldn't be that hard to see which option will lead to futa content.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So i need to play with enabled "skip unseen content" setting and watch for more than the face in potential sexpartners. noted. Okay, i'll give it a try. But i hope the dev will add a skip/dont watch option for others, i'm not a voyeur and i really dont want to see dicks.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Hmm...the search only showed a lesbian focus, so i need to ask: Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks (incl. futa)?
Adding on to what myuhinny said, I have added options to skip the more out of there fetishes. So you can choose to opt out that particular scene.

Reactions: Virulenz

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Ran into 2 errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update! Really enjoyed more groundwork laid out and getting more insight into what exactly is going on in this town lol. Clearly Ashley isn't crazy, but to what degree is she right (or wrong?) Can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: Agni2013

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Wow !
What a game :)
I tried the game because I saw the femdom tag. I was not disappointed :) Lot of potential in this one.
Looks like the MC has the choice between the Dom or the Sub path.
I can't wait for the next update (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Clearly Ashley isn't crazy,
Because stealing someones skirt and panties in order to get them fired because they work for demons is the clear sign of sanity.

I did have to giggle when blue offered the threesome because at that time Eve makes it known she doesn't really like or trust Ashley and blue was all "hey, nevermind all that. We'll bang, okay?".

Only really interested in Chloe and blue. Maybe Selene.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Because stealing someones skirt and panties in order to get them fired because they work for demons is the clear sign of sanity.
lol well insanity typically is accompanied by delusion. If she was doing it just for the sake of narcissistic control, she'd just be a colossal bitch. But being solely motivated to do it by thinking someone is a demon is a more concerning and relevant indicator of a lack of sanity I'd say lol. And at least in that department at least, it's starting to seem she's not delusional or crazy.

But then I've always enjoyed the 'paranoid character everyone thinks is crazy turns out to be right all along' trope, even as overused as it is.

Anyway, while we don't know exactly WHO the demon woman with wings was in the video (assuming it wasn't in fact her), it was in Selene's apartment. Why?
I need to replay the intro part again when I get home: It wasn't the same demon from that was it? Memory's fuzzy on what she looked like.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Ran into 2 errors

Loved the update! Really enjoyed more groundwork laid out and getting more insight into what exactly is going on in this town lol. Clearly Ashley isn't crazy, but to what degree is she right (or wrong?) Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for reporting them to me.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes