• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
the slayer

One scene with a different character and the futa character isn't avoidable but it's part of the story but later on the FC can avoid the futa character if you want to by selecting the correct option.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
the slayer

One scene with a different character and the futa character isn't avoidable but it's part of the story but later on the FC can avoid the futa character if you want to by selecting the correct option.
To clarify: The unavoidable scene doesn't involve you (The MC) if that matters to you. Later on, as mentioned above, yes it's avoidable when the interaction is with MC.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Agni2013

If you wanted to make simple animations you could take a few shots and repeat them or set them into a repeat where the shots repeat till you click again.

I edited the Xue scene so that scene bg 03 58 with dissolve and scene bg 03 60 with dissolve repeated 11 times not how to set something to repeat what I did was this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Than
Agni2013

If you wanted to make simple animations you could take a few shots and repeat them or set them into a repeat where the shots repeat till you click again.

I edited the Xue scene so that scene bg 03 58 with dissolve and scene bg 03 60 with dissolve repeated 11 times not how to set something to repeat what I did was this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, but that's how I coded some initial animations myself. Doesn't that make it look so lazy and repetitive?
I took those out later. I want to make proper animations in the future.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Agni2013

I don't see them as lazy and you can always update those animations/scenes later with more pictures when you get a chance to.
Thank you for your kind words, but it's just, I don't know, irks me for some reason. Doesn't look polished enough I suppose? However, I promise to add animations once I manage to learn how to do it right. Also when I can afford it. :)

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Oh such a promising start, finally a F/F game that doesnt shy away from actual D/s content. Too often its always just a big tease or a one off scene with no real dominance or submission, but several good ones so far, this is going in all the right directions.

I hope the dev doesnt shy away from actual D/s content in future updates, the Principle's reaction after the library scene was perfect.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes