jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ep5_s11_meeting_lily_scene_4.png

Hi, Speed here. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm quite excited to make this post because of the progress since the last Dev Update. I will explain it in a few points.

Episode 5 Update 2 Progress:-

SCENES MADE [06/10] [Tottal= 450+]:
As I'm typing this post I'm done with the 16th scene. The 14th, 15th, and 16th scenes took longer to make. Because there were a lot of changes in environment sets in these scenes, I had to make them, pose all the props, and light the environment.

RENDERS MADE [5/10] [Total=390+]:
Because of the new rig, rendering wasn't a big issue. Currently, I'm rendering the 15th scene. There will be a few rerenders because of some issues with some scenes. Nothing major just a 5 or 10 renders. I'm not letting the computer run all night long to render cause the electricity isn't good here, random rains are annoying.

STORY [07/10] [20000+ Words]:
Right now I'm writing the 17th scene, this scene will introduce two new characters the new employee and her fiance, their names are Rei and Vantika in the same order. I will try to finish the rest of the scene as quickly as possible.

ANIMATIONS [02/04]:
There is not a lot of talk about here, I'm done with two animations, both made with 60 frames. I haven't rendered them or processed them yet. Rendering and Making take the most time.

Preview and Lewd Preview:-
Render preview and Lewd preview will be posted in a few days, I still need to render some renders from the 16th scene. Right now I'm putting the renders from the last DevUpdate.

overall I'm happy with this pace, I won't talk about the deadline here cause delays always happen, but I will present episode 5 Update 2 very soon.
If you have any questions let me know.

As always, thank you for your support and patience.

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
As a developer, without looking at the story of the game, just looking at the work you put into the scenes, I say thank you for what have you done.

Reactions: Mihawkgod

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to avoid LIs for whom you have to choose between femdom and maledom routes?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Looking at current tags I'm thinking Hell Yeah but looking at future tags I'm thinking maybe not. Humiliation, BDSM. Also not a fan of Dom stuff wether it is male or fem Dom.

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes