snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The current leader of the poll is option 1 which is basically that exact same as her current design.

You can also vote for hair color, dark brown is currently winning.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
I don't think donald is racist you know im sure he's just protecting his country to the illegal immigrant that wants to bring chaos like happening in europe jeez

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
It's not. Whoever told you that lied. If you can't see the difference, you need better glasses.:

View attachment 3369000
I am aware that it is different and i can see the difference. But the poll for her redesign had 3 options with the winner being option 1 which was meant to be similar to her current design.

Should mention i am also very aware that the Ashley haircut was what started the whole ashley has a bad design arguement.

I am curious as the Dev as been improving the character models as their skills have improved, do you dislike all the improved models or jist Ashley?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I am aware that it is different and i can see the difference. But the poll for her redesign had 3 options with the winner being option 1 which was meant to be similar to her current design.

Should mention i am also very aware that the Ashley haircut was what started the whole ashley has a bad design arguement.

I am curious as the Dev as been improving the character models as their skills have improved, do you dislike all the improved models or jist Ashley?
I haven't seen the others and since I'm only on Ashley's path, I never really paid much attention to the others if I'm bein honest. For me, Ashley's hair was never a problem. Someone told me that the hair was a pain to work with, so why did anything else need to be reworked?

Anyway, game is pretty good, so, I won't be droppin it over the change. I'm just not a happy camper about it. I'm not a patron anymore, so I have no voice when it comes to stuff.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I haven't seen the others and since I'm only on Ashley's path, I never really paid much attention to the others if I'm bein honest. For me, Ashley's hair was never a problem. Someone told me that the hair was a pain to work with, so why did anything else need to be reworked?

Anyway, game is pretty good, so, I won't be droppin it over the change. I'm just not a happy camper about it. I'm not a patron anymore, so I have no voice when it comes to stuff.
I had some extra money this month so i am currently a patron. But if you don't like the winner of her redesign you probably would have hated the other 2 options.

Edit: added the other 2 options.

style 2.png
Style-3-twice.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedPostx
3.70 star(s) 25 Votes