Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod where you can change names and relationships. I had to realize farther in the game that the relationship i chose doesn't make since. Now I have to star the game from the beginning to fix it.:mad: Seriously, someone needs to make a mod to change the relationships during the game without this unren stuff. Just make a normal mod for the players that don't understand anything about coding or mods. I'm glad I'm not still in college, i would never pass lol.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
They should have a mod where y can change names.I had to realize farther in the game that the relationship i chose doesn't make since. Now I have to star the game from the beginning to fix it.:mad:
You can use the file attached (Unren) to view the variables and then use the Console to change them - then make a Save right there and everything going forward should have your corrections. Shift D to open it, Shift O to open the console outside of the menu. Enjoy! :>)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I've tried to post this in a thread but never got a response so, I'm going to try here. There's a game I'm looking for. It's a game similar to The Lost love. the thing I remember from the game is that you have hidden powers that you need to unlock. As you progress in the game, your speed gets faster. eventually you can move so fast that no one can see you move. Also, you are some kind of succubus but don't know that.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Finally found time to play from the beginning and get caught up. Man do I really love this game, however my opinion of Ashley changed. When I first started playing a year or so ago I liked her and thought her relationship with the MC was cute. But upon replaying I found I actively despised her and was wishing she we stop showing up in scenes with other characters.

I have always loved Jennifer and we now know enough that I could never be mad at her. And I am excited to see how things progress with Jill, she has climbed into my top 3.

Got to say though the MC has a lot of pretty big issues on multiple fronts to deal and I hope all the storylines can be handled with love and care.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
promo.jpg

Feb 24 Special Render, presenting Vantika, she is one of the new characters who will be introduced in the next update. I made 20+ renders in 1440p.

Supporter Tier:-

Admirer Tier:-

Legend Tier:-

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3335551

Feb 24 Special Render, presenting Vantika, she is one of the new characters who will be introduced in the next update. I made 20+ renders in 1440p.

Holy fuck, she's fine. Goin to have to make a save for her.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3335551

I'll take two, please.:p:giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
You need to show me the error codes to solve this also are you on MAC? Cause that's the only platform where I can't perform any test.
There is something wrong with variable with Cynthia. I've installed the Hotfix and I play on PC! It's the use of the variable cyn_t that makes it happens.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this needs better WT, built-in is garbage and doesn't tell what paths will be closed if you drop particular LI, cuz half of them are tied together without any explanation, reason or fucking logic, you get rid of one crazy cunt and suddenly loose bunch you actually wanted

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel
3.70 star(s) 25 Votes