SpeedPostx

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I don't think donald is racist you know im sure he's just protecting his country to the illegal immigrant that wants to bring chaos like happening in europe jeez
I made Donald's character based on an old neighbor, he was in the late 60's and had the most outrageous theory about everything, how China is controlling our country, how people with certain surnames were all illegal immigrants, and he complained about everything. Of course, no one took him seriously and he made everyone laugh with his bullshit. That old geezer was kind of a racist at least with certain people.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I made Donald's character based on an old neighbor, he was in the late 60's and had the most outrageous theory about everything, how China is controlling our country, how people with certain surnames were all illegal immigrants, and he complained about everything. Of course, no one took him seriously and he made everyone laugh with his bullshit. That old geezer was kind of a racist at least with certain people.
He'd probably hate me. My surname is Spanish in origin, but apparently it's from the Northern part of France. Go figure. But, I'm mixed heritage. Black, Native American and Sicilian. :ROFLMAO:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
It's not. Whoever told you that lied. If you can't see the difference, you need better glasses.:

View attachment 3369000
Her original hair looked really, really good on her. I haven't gotten far enough in this game to where it changes but can say I am not looking forward to it, it's one of the reasons I've put off playing this because I read some of the comments beforehand saying how her hair changed.

I had some extra money this month so i am currently a patron. But if you don't like the winner of her redesign you probably would have hated the other 2 options.

Edit: added the other 2 options.

View attachment 3369343
View attachment 3369350
So what's her look gonna be? Which hair/design won?

SpeedPostx

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Her original hair looked really, really good on her. I haven't gotten far enough in this game to where it changes but can say I am not looking forward to it, it's one of the reasons I've put off playing this because I read some of the comments beforehand saying how her hair changed.

So what's her look gonna be? Which hair/design won?
promo_1.png

This one won the poll.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Just discovered this game and it has been an enjoyable experience. Refreshing mix in choices/actions, lots of interesting characters and loved the harem - male domination connection available. Just hope for a pregnancy tag along the line. :cool:

Reactions: AkaiAria

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Would be helpful with a list of characters with images, in-game or separately. Many enough that it's hard to keep track.
Monthly Special Renders- March
Choose from Cynthia, Kavita, Lily, Mikayla, and Vantika to join Ashley in a workout session.
Who's Kavita and Vantika?

Last edited:

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Just discovered this game and it has been an enjoyable experience. Refreshing mix in choices/actions, lots of interesting characters and loved the harem - male domination connection available. Just hope for a pregnancy tag along the line. :cool:
Glad you enjoyed it ... I only support a handful of games on SS and Patreon .. and this is one of them . Love the characters, especially Ashley (of course!) .. Speed communicates regularly and delivers (y)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Promo_teaser.png

Mikayla(Girl with tatts) wins this month's poll for special renders. I made a few renders lewd/non-lewd with Ashley and Mikayla for the teaser.:-

Admirer Tier:-

Legend Tier:-

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes