SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
aaah Mikayla... why that stupid percing ? those horrible tatoos ?... You were so pretty when you were a child and now look at you, a fashion victim with no return (it costs about 150 000 dollars to remove all those tattooz and takes 5 years protecting the parts of your body from the sun etc..). Daddy wasn't there ? what was the problem ? Why none of your friends did aware you ? We need an explanation about what happens in her life that makes her the thing she is now,
1655144361135.png

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Reading the thread, all the bitching about who the sister is or not. While the thing that bugs me is preview pic 5. What the fuck is wrong with this guy's skin!?! It looks like vinyl that got half melted and mushed around.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reading the thread, all the bitching about who the sister is or not. While the thing that bugs me is preview pic 5. What the fuck is wrong with this guy's skin!?! It looks like vinyl that got half melted and mushed around.
I would guess that's because of some kind of hardware limitations so certain settings (in Daz or whatever) have to be turned down so the render can happen in the first place. But I'm only guessing.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
There's some fuckery with the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikayla's nose ring... the horror....
Jen looks too much like Maya because of the hairstyle..
Other than that the renders are decent, story still needs some updates to get rolling.
A similar fucking situation is with Mikayla and Jen because in the cafe scene with Mikayla even though I chose the option that I do not have to explain to her and prove that I know Jen and just then the MC leaves the cafe and then while playing on I suddenly have a scene ... when MC and Mikayla drives to the hospital to Jen. So I wonder WTF? because since I haven't had a further dialogue with Mikayla in the cafe, it's obvious to me that MC didn't find out why Jen doesn't answer his phone and where she is, but apparently the game knows better what I chose and treats my early choice as irrelevant because it treats me as if I chose completely different before.
So to sum up the consistency of the storyline in this game does not exist, the choices we make literally have no meaning whatsoever and therefore I can say that the writing here leaves much to be desired.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
will there be Harem or do i have to play it multiple times to have all the girls!? cause if i have to play it multiple times tell from the start so i can evade it....please....aaannnddd gooooood luck.....

Reactions: SpeedPostx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Haha thanks, that makes sense. A strip to me is a ten strip of acid, but I suppose not everyone shares this vocabulary. LMAO
Well, Speedpost's native language is not English, so I'm sure it's easy to get it confused. I can't imagine trying to write a game in Dutch — in which I'm now rusty but was fluent for many years — using slang terms correctly. Jeetje! M'n straattaal is belachelijk, hoor! Niet gaaf, zeg. Tjonge, jonge, jonge…

SMH - Jonathan Goldsmith.gif

Reactions: SpeedPostx
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes