ShajidR

Apr 24, 2021

Hi, Speed here. I hope you guys are doing well. This time I was to write the update differently instead of counting everything together I divided the progress into scenes. First, let's talk about all the scenes in Update 2.

11. MEETING LILY SCENE
SCENES:- DONE | RENDERS;- DONE | STORY:- DONE

12. MAYA, SAM, AND DEJA SCENE

13. JILL SCENE (Lewd)
SCENES:- DONE | RENDERS;- DONE | STORY:- DONE | ANIMATIONS RENDERED- DONE

14. KAVITA SCENE (Lewd)

15. THENA AND FOX SCENE
You will finally see the face of FOX here.

16. JILL MEETS BISHOP SCENE

17. MEETING VANTIKA AND REI SCENE
SCENES:- DONE | RENDERS;- PENDING | STORY:- DONE
Vantika and Rei are two new characters. You will finally be introduced to them in this scene.

18. DOROTHY AND REI SCENE (LEWD)
SCENES:- PENDING | RENDERS;- PENDING | STORY:- DONE | ANIMATION:- PENDING
I added this scene to show more things about Rei.

19. MAYA, JEN, MIKAYLA, AND BUSINESS MEETING SCENE
SCENES:- PENDING | RENDERS;- PENDING | STORY:- PENDING
You will finally see Jennifer and Maya together in this scene.

20. CONFRONTING LILY SCENE (LEWD)
SCENES:- PENDING | RENDERS;- PENDING | STORY:- PENDING | ANIMATION:- PENDING
MC will finally confront Lily about her stalky habits.

Let me know if you like this format or not. So far Only 3 scenes are left to make. And 2 scenes to write. But the update will be published this month.

Rei:- I made a few changes in her design, see those changes here. I made a separate post for obvious reasons.
Later this week another preview will be posted.

As always, thank you for your patience and support.
So no scenes of Ashley?

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I just started this game and I like it can someone keep me informed of when the next update will come I mean there is so much to this game like a bunch of secrets which is awesome

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I just found a new game to follow which is this

hopefully this one is ongoing because there's so much to uncover which is awesome

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 2225786

Overview:
A story about violence, betrayal, lust, revenge, and of course... Love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-11
Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer: SpeedPostX - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 U1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(Ep. 5 U1): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(Ep. 5 U1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(Ep. 5 U1): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: Ep. 5 U1 Hotfix

Xmas Special 22

Extras: German Translation* - Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you IBeith for sharing the links!

View attachment 2063731 View attachment 1748745 View attachment 2225892 View attachment 3052148 View attachment 1761732 View attachment 2063727 View attachment 2063734 View attachment 2063737 View attachment 2225872 View attachment 2225878 View attachment 2225885 View attachment 2225893 View attachment 3052174 View attachment 3052133 View attachment 3052135 View attachment 3052138 View attachment 3052139 View attachment 3052140 View attachment 3052141 View attachment 3052142 View attachment 3052144 View attachment 3052145 View attachment 3052146 View attachment 3052149 View attachment 3052151 View attachment 3052153 View attachment 3052155
This is the new one?

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Everyone please let me know when the new update comes I'm in cuz this game is very interesting if you ask me and there's a big mystery to it

Reactions: carting89

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Everyone please let me know when the new update comes I'm in cuz this game is very interesting if you ask me and there's a big mystery to it
You can just watch this thread and get notified (with the bell at the top of most pages on F95Zone) when the update happens. The button is at the top of this thread:
1717473708584.png

Then just choose whether you want e-mails about notifications or just the site (bell icon) notifications.
1717473754018.png

By doing the above, you should be able to stay up-to-date. Almost without fail, after an update, at least a few people will post comments in the thread, which will give you the notifications. Alternately, you can always visit https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ a couple of times a day (I do in the morning and again in the evening) to see what all has dropped. Except for delays, you'll see this show up on the Latest page when the update shows up here.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
The dev of this game comes from work around 4 pm every day on a bike and works on the game after spending the whole day working at his day job. And he still manages to produce such high-quality renders with an engaging story in fast update cycles. Such work ethic is unheard of in adult game devs. What a fucking legend.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Finale Dev-update [17 06 24] before the update release.

Hi, Speed here. First, I know you guys must be a little disappointed about the time it's taking to release this update, but the main reason for this delay is rendering. I'm still working on the renders but I'm around 150 frames. So we are very close,

I could have rendered all of these by now if I let the computer run overnight which I'm not comfortable doing right now because of power cuts in my area and I don't wanna run my GPU for that long. I want this computer to last a long time, I hope you understand.

I made this post so I can update you guys on a few things:-

TEASERS:

With this update, I plan to add teasers at the end of the update. So you will be able to watch that teaser at the end of this update, it will give you a glimpse of Update 3 of Episode 5. There will be seven scenes which I will show you in that teaser with 2 to 3 renders. I know you still need to watch update 2 but I was excited to tell you guys about this.

WRITING:-

In update 2 the bottleneck was writing, so I decided to buy a tablet or an old laptop so I could write at work or in my free time and I got a 2nd hand Android tablet. Didn't get a keyboard with it but it has a stylus so from now on I will be able to write with more speed.

I'm already halfway done with SCENE 21.

TESTING:-
I'm already testing the update, it doesn't have scene 20 renders but everything else is there, I want to give you guys a proper and perfect update.

FINAL PREVIEW:-

See this-

This is a screenshot from the game(scene 17), I want to make a final preview post with these screenshots to give you a better preview of the update. It will have hints about the scenes and how they will play out. What do you think about this kind of preview?

I will post the final preview tomorrow, it will have a spoiler tag on it.

That's all for now, the update is very close, sorry to make you guys wait.

As always, thank you for your support and patience.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes