SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For some reason, replaying the game after the first Chloe scene (in EP4?) it ends and sends me to a "Return" screen to the Gallery. And doesn't let me go further.

Edit: I used the Path maker for now
Edit 2: Started a whole new game and the problem persists
Might be a bugged release. Probably have to wait for fixes then, especially if it does it with a whole new fresh start.

Bbc_panda

Dec 2, 2019
For some reason, replaying the game after the first Chloe scene (in EP4?) it ends and sends me to a "Return" screen to the Gallery. And doesn't let me go further.

Edit: I used the Path maker for now
Edit 2: Started a whole new game and the problem persists
Screenshot_2024-06-28-12-14-09-123_com.thelostlove.ep5_u2.jpg
Don't click on "Keep going" it will transfer the control to the different file. I Just saw it on the discord This is the problem.

Reactions: tommyjohne

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
You have to either start the new game or use path maker for the latest update.
I see.. not to fond about starting once again when i think back to Ep 5 i believe it was where the Game didn't take Dorothy's Path into account and MC couldn't play around with her in the Hospital even with the Pathmaker but i like this Game so, oh well what's the harm. Thanks for the reply about that.

Reactions: Bbc_panda

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLostLove-EP5U2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Real a good Game - But i would love Ashley :love:(Dark Skinned Milf:love:) to have scenes like sex and cream-pie
You can set relation to Mom so the scenes are more Funny and Hot :lepew::cool::love:(y)

The bad thing that game don't show when is ending (update ending) (y)

Path maker game-play why?? :unsure:
I played New Game to enjoy scenes (y) but scenes from Path maker is not included =example lily scene and more

Jul 8, 2022
This game is really great ! I love it! The girls and the story are great, damn it! I really like Ashley, but also the gorgeous Jennifer, she's sublime! I can't wait to see what happens next! I also love Sam, what a beauty who thinks she's ugly! Why when she's divine? In short, this game is a masterpiece!

Bravo Dev ! (y)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the engrish is manageable, the renders are good, the protag suffer moderate moron syndrom.... all of this is fine but WHY THE HELL does the plot jump around and have holes the size of a moon in em?

ex: Tara never talks to the protag or ashley about having any relation to either of them and yet out of nowhere is publicly calling you as a relative and no one says anything.... There is some seriously desperate need for quality control going on here

Reactions: tobias_knight

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed a scene bug if the player avoids a relationship with Dorothy which starts at the office...then while at the office MC will get a call from Jenifer looking for Mikala. MC will contact Lilith about tracing Mikala's phone, and the next scene only shows Sally the nurse is sitting in the front seat of the car with MC, but no Mikala.

So there is no coffee shop scene, where MC finds Mikala and then the big dude walks in and wants her to come with him. Words are exchanged, then he picks up MC off the ground...etc. Then after leaving the coffee shop MC meets Sally standing out side of it, and she gets into the car. (I also played the pursue Dorothy choice and it all played out as it should.)

Regards

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes