4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Honest feedback. You are working on too many games. Finish one of the them and then move on to the next.

Is futa on male in the game? and if so its avoidable? Bacause the model looks incredible but is not a thing i like
This is futanari game, sorry for the inconvenience.
That is not the answer you should give to that question, at all. At this point in your track record you have realize there is a separation of preference. How could you not? An answer like that just makes you look disrespectful at worst or dumb/ignorant at best. That said, from the previews I think it is quite obvious that this MC is going to be submissive to the futas. You should put that in the Genre section or a visible note in the OP.

I like Futanari content but Futa fucking a Masculine Male MC is not what I want to see(it kills any arousal I would have). So I personally wont be playing it. But the models look good regardless. Again I think you have too many games going at the same time.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Honest feedback. You are working on too many games. Finish one of the them and then move on to the next.

That is not the answer you should give to that question, at all. At this point in your track record you have realize there is a separation of preference. How could you not? An answer like that just makes you look disrespectful at worst or dumb/ignorant at best. That said, from the previews I think it is quite obvious that this MC is going to be submissive to the futas. You should put that in the Genre section or a visible note in the OP.

I like Futanari content but Futa fucking a Masculine Male MC is not what I want to see(it kills any arousal I would have). So I personally wont be playing it. But the models look good regardless. Again I think you have too many games going at the same time.
okay then dont play it like just move on if you dont like it

Reactions: DSTORQUE

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
My honest feedback ... I see Futa, I block/ignore the thread. Don't care if it's 1%, 50% or 100%. If your game have Futa, no need to shown the door, I'll jump through the nearest windows even if it's 10 meters high.
There is a blacklist feature you can use to automatically filter games out with that tag. Do yourself and everyone else a favour. LMAO.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
okay then dont play it like just move on if you dont like it
...Before you reply to a comment you really need to take two seconds to process what is being said. I like the dev's work, just not all of it. He asked for feedback and I gave it. Use some critical thinking and save the smartass comments for the braindead commenters like the one you just responded to.

RAlN

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why are people crying about the futa bit, it's quite clear in the previews, and like others said you can blacklist the tag.

My problem is that this game will also probably be abandoned at 15 minutes gameplay length. Like the other games by this dev.

My advise is that if you don't feel passionate about a story just wrap it up quickly and make short one-shot games, instead of leaving multiple ones open. It's unlikely you'll ever go back to work on the old ones, once you start a new project.
And even if you do, it'll be a mess because you'll mix the characters together.

Yes I'll probably try this, and I will be hopeful and wait for updates on the other games but I don't see them happening.

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
What's up with the entitlement in this thread?
So what if it's not the kind of content you enjoy, so what if it's niche and only caters to a minority. Move along.

So weird that, when asked for honest feedback, some of you will chime in and say "well akshually this is not the type of content I fancy" and think their opinion is valid or something.

That being said, if you've seen the screenshots, you've seen everything, there's really nothing else. Calling this a v0.6 makes it deceiving. The writing also is very "barebones". It kind of sounds like NPC dialog from 2006 Oblivion, functional, factual, not very engaging, no tension or anything.

Also yeah, I have to agree with most people on here, that's too many projects at once, and providing 3 minutes of content only to say "the next update is available on my platform" only looks like an attempt to make a quick buck from subscribers here and there.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
...Before you reply to a comment you really need to take two seconds to process what is being said. I like the dev's work, just not all of it. He asked for feedback and I gave it. Use some critical thinking and save the smartass comments for the braindead commenters like the one you just responded to.
well its still true if people dont like it then dont play it and move on also not smartass comment cos its true like people on here are not kids we need just tell them if you dont like then dont play and move on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017

thats is what i was asking, i dont have problem with futa content, i dont like futa on male, thx for your coment ^^

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I don't mind the MC and the mother having an adopted mom-and-son relationship. I don't mind futa (at all) "even if" it happens to include futa-on-male action. I also don't mind the developer juggling several projects all at once (if he feels he can handle them all.)

But what I do mind is the looming threat (even if it's only implied) of one or more projects becoming abandoned due to neglect or a loss of interest from the developer. I know from personal experience just how easy it is to get all infatuated with a new and exciting prospect and simultaneously get tired of continuing any pre-existing projects you've got going.

So I sincerely hope 17MOONKEYS will take this to heart: Please don't leave any of your current games unfinished! Even if you wrap them up quickly and sloppily, that's still infinitely better than leaving them languishing in a perpetual "to be concluded" state but never actually concluding them!

-Mal

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
this needs a gay tag
Don't be queerphobic. Futanari are not men, no matter what any flatskulled neanderthals on the internet may claim. Futanari are women with male and female genitalia, so by definition any gay tag would be patently false advertising. Now, a futa-on-male tag however... Yeah, that should indeed exist (if it doesn't already) and be applied to the game.

-Mal

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Still i'm asking myself why dev abandoned his only game with a somewhat understandable hot story and great graphics and animations and continues with headless futa-fuck'm all without any meaning or use of any story of importance at all.
This is a huge waste of potential.
That game was really great.
Rest my case.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes