4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The dev literally asked for honest feedback in the OP of the thread. Do you believe that only honest POSITIVE feedback should be given? I'm generally a fan of the dev's work (although I tend to agree that starting another project while having three unfinished projects that are lucky to get 2 minutes worth of content every three months already isn't exactly a good look), but I also don't think that if a dev asks for honest feedback, that people should be expected to just "not play it and move on" or "just move on if they don't like it". They arrived at the thread that asked for their feedback, so they gave their feedback.

So you getting on everyone's ass for giving feedback after being asked for it isn't really constructive either. It's one thing if someone comes in and their only feedback is that they don't like futa/trans full stop. Then just tell them to blacklist the tag so they stop seeing it.

But if someone is giving feedback that is actually relevant to this game or this dev, like pointing out that starting a bunch of games and not finishing any isn't a good look, or reusing the same models over and over, or using a young male/shota protagonist every time, or just being not a fan of having the son be adopted rather than blood related (despite only being on subscribestar rather than patreon), and other similar pieces of feedback, there's no reason to for that feedback to be greeted with hostility.
please tell me what dose telling the dev that you like this or that going to help the dev cos i seen alot of people saying that they dont like the game or futa like how is that feedback?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ptah and 17MOONKEYS

HalvarViking

Jul 13, 2021
I do understand that people have their fetish. But why not attract more audience by adding different content. You could make fetishes optional and so.
Anyways, keep up your work, you're doing well. Unfortunately not to my taste...

Last edited:

HalvarViking

Jul 13, 2021
The irony of remarking on things being optional....
I understand your remark. I was just referring to attracting more player and therefore, maybe, gaining more income. BTW, I've got my own Fetishes and would love to have Games about those only. But u know... ;-)

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why are people crying about the futa bit, it's quite clear in the previews, and like others said you can blacklist the tag.

My problem is that this game will also probably be abandoned at 15 minutes gameplay length. Like the other games by this dev.

My advise is that if you don't feel passionate about a story just wrap it up quickly and make short one-shot games, instead of leaving multiple ones open. It's unlikely you'll ever go back to work on the old ones, once you start a new project.
And even if you do, it'll be a mess because you'll mix the characters together.

Yes I'll probably try this, and I will be hopeful and wait for updates on the other games but I don't see them happening.
This.

Every futa game even the most obvious ones will attract all the restarted transphobic incels of the forum who have nothing better to do than letting entire forums know they won't play a game involving a fetish that doesn't arouse them...
The same kind that will come and bitch on and on whenever a game involves a hairy pussy or armpits...

At the same time the dev is once again distracting himself with a new game (at 0.6? :unsure:) with the exact same character models as the others and that is not a good sign for the general progress of all of these games... As mentioned why not just create really short stories and complete them rather than start a new one every 3 months?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Every futa game even the most obvious ones will attract all the restarted transphobic incels of the forum who have nothing better to do than letting entire forums know they won't play a game involving a fetish that doesn't arouse them...
The same kind that will come and bitch on and on whenever a game involves a hairy pussy or armpits...
Big_Knees.png

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes