4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022
My opinion is your stories start off hot but you never finish them or go very far into one before seemingly abandoning them for a new project you won't finish. I tried all and even supported you on subscribstar for a minute but to be honest there are too many other creators that are more active with updates and I would rather support them. I have tried this, Futanari Universe and UFO and all have the same issues. Pick one title and work exclusively on it and get some bulk to it begore going on to subscribestar or patreon and looking for supporters otherwise you really just come across as a grifter. Sorry not trying to be mean about it but too many projects and no real content seems shifty to me.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
My opinion is your stories start off hot but you never finish them or go very far into one before seemingly abandoning them for a new project you won't finish. I tried all and even supported you on subscribstar for a minute but to be honest there are too many other creators that are more active with updates and I would rather support them. I have tried this, Futanari Universe and UFO and all have the same issues. Pick one title and work exclusively on it and get some bulk to it begore going on to subscribestar or patreon and looking for supporters otherwise you really just come across as a grifter. Sorry not trying to be mean about it but too many projects and no real content seems shifty to me.
I just do what I love.
Of course you are right and I will finish this game without interruption.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
please tell me what dose telling the dev that you like this or that going to help the dev cos i seen alot of people saying that they dont like the game or futa like how is that feedback?
So the difference is that - at least for a while there - you were getting on people's cases who were giving real feedback.

Letting the dev know that they want to see male on futa rather than futa on male, or potentially see the futa on male be optional but still be able to see, say, futa on futa, male on futa, and/or futa on female is good feedback (even if it is not exactly given in the most constructive or friendly way).

Advising a dev to stick to one game all the way to the end rather than having four separate games (one being on-hold) on the go after having one abandoned, which fill many of the same niches (Sci-Fi, young/shota MC, incest/pseudo-incest, futas, MILFs), share many of the same models, and have infrequent, short updates, is good feedback.

Whether or not the dev will take that advice is up to them. But they are asking for it, so I think it's fair that people should be able to give it without having someone jump down their throats for saying anything negative at all.

But as I said, it's another thing altogether to tell the mongoloids that come here just to complain that it includes Futa at all (or the even less intelligent ones that keep coming in to spew the "ThIs ShOuLd HaVe ThE gAy TaG!!" nonsense) to fuck all the way off. I fully endorse telling them where to shove it. These guys have every option to just blacklist the "futa/trans" tag and intentionally choose not to just to troll and be assholes. Realistically the better option would be just to report them since they're not actually adding anything to the thread, but if you do feel like getting some aggression out, you can always do so on them :ROFLMAO:

Feb 14, 2022
My honest feedback is that you would benefit from finishing a project before starting a new one or making all of your games distinct from each other in more ways than a couple.

As others have mentioned, it's challenging following your projects when the version naming conventions go against the standard, and it muddies the waters even further when you choose to use the same/extremely similar models across all of them. At least two of them make use of alien abduction as an opener.

I mean this in the nicest way possible; Having as many concurrent projects as you do, the oldest ongoing having started in 2021, feels a bit like you don't have intentions to finish a project especially when you pair it with the (higher than average) $20 cost to get game access from your SubscribeStar.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
So the difference is that - at least for a while there - you were getting on people's cases who were giving real feedback.

Letting the dev know that they want to see male on futa rather than futa on male, or potentially see the futa on male be optional but still be able to see, say, futa on futa, male on futa, and/or futa on female is good feedback (even if it is not exactly given in the most constructive or friendly way).

Advising a dev to stick to one game all the way to the end rather than having four separate games (one being on-hold) on the go after having one abandoned, which fill many of the same niches (Sci-Fi, young/shota MC, incest/pseudo-incest, futas, MILFs), share many of the same models, and have infrequent, short updates, is good feedback.

Whether or not the dev will take that advice is up to them. But they are asking for it, so I think it's fair that people should be able to give it without having someone jump down their throats for saying anything negative at all.

But as I said, it's another thing altogether to tell the mongoloids that come here just to complain that it includes Futa at all (or the even less intelligent ones that keep coming in to spew the "ThIs ShOuLd HaVe ThE gAy TaG!!" nonsense) to fuck all the way off. I fully endorse telling them where to shove it. These guys have every option to just blacklist the "futa/trans" tag and intentionally choose not to just to troll and be assholes. Realistically the better option would be just to report them since they're not actually adding anything to the thread, but if you do feel like getting some aggression out, you can always do so on them :ROFLMAO:
what did i say anything about people giv real feedback?

also feedback is not i want to se something else cos you just asking the dev to change their whole just for you so if you dont like futa on male then dont play the game like i dont se the problem

but saying the dev should stick to one game that is feedback for the dev

so when did i jump down anyones throat?

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
No, you are the main character POV.
put the correct tags then
my feedback is that i would like a futa protagonist
most people dont like watching condoms (also because they are not done well)
and if u want to put shota make it belivable not a 20 yo with a babyface and height problems

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes