4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
put the correct tags then
my feedback is that i would like a futa protagonist
most people dont like watching condoms (also because they are not done well)
and if u want to put shota make it belivable not a 20 yo with a babyface and height problems
saying you want to se something else is not feedback

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
for what? its not guy on guy sex
This really reads like someone who thinks they can do anything they want so long as they say no homo afterwards. :KEK:

While I don't think they should add the gay tag as doing so would screw over those looking for male x male. It's not like it's out of left field why they'd be asking for it given the absence of the futa on male tag.

You can like futa without liking futa on male as evidenced by many people in this thread. So blacklisting the futa/trans tag just isn't a real option for them in this case like blacklisting the gay tag would be.

what did i say anything about people giv real feedback?

also feedback is not i want to se something else cos you just asking the dev to change their whole just for you so if you dont like futa on male then dont play the game like i dont se the problem

but saying the dev should stick to one game that is feedback for the dev

so when did i jump down anyones throat?
You've quite literally responded with your copy paste dismissal for people who are saying exactly that (bold). Let's not play ignorant now lol.

And even for the first part, it's not like they are requesting an entirely different genre. This is a futa game and they like futa but, again with the absence of specific futa tags like futa on male, male on futa, futa on futa, futa on female, female on futa... there is no way to know which will be the focus of the game.

Will all be included or will it be 90% one and 10% another? They aren't trying to strongarm the dev making a different game. But, leaving feedback on what they'd like to see within this genre based on the 2 mins of action this bare bones game has shown.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This really reads like someone who thinks they can do anything they want so long as they say no homo afterwards. :KEK:

While I don't think they should add the gay tag as doing so would screw over those looking for male x male. It's not like it's out of left field why they'd be asking for it given the absence of the futa on male tag.

You can like futa without liking futa on male as evidenced by many people in this thread. So blacklisting the futa/trans tag just isn't a real option for them in this case like blacklisting the gay tag would be.

You've quite literally responded with your copy paste dismissal for people who are saying exactly that (bold). Let's not play ignorant now lol.

And even for the first part, it's not like they are requesting an entirely different genre. This is a futa game and they like futa but, again with the absence of specific futa tags like futa on male, male on futa, futa on futa, futa on female, female on futa... there is no way to know which will be the focus of the game.

Will all be included or will it be 90% one and 10% another? They aren't trying to strongarm the dev making a different game. But, leaving feedback on what they'd like to see within this genre based on the 2 mins of action this bare bones game has shown.
saying that you want to se something else how is that feedback like do you go to mcdonald or burger king and tell them that you want pizza on menu and it dose not matter how many mins of gameplay there is in the game the dev would have change all the plans for the game just for few people

also point out to me where i said anything about people talking stick to one game please show me i have only told people who dont like game or hate futa that they just move on and fine an game they do like

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
saying that you want to se something else how is that feedback like do you go to mcdonald or burger king and tell them that you want pizza on menu and it dose not matter how many mins of gameplay there is in the game the dev would have change all the plans for the game just for few people

also point out to me where i said anything about people talking stick to one game please show me i have only told people who dont like game or hate futa that they just move on and fine an game they do like
Except that's not what's happening at all. The dev only lists that this game is Futa. They haven't specified what type. So using your example that's like the dev offering a pizza.

Everyone likes pizza here but, there's a lot of different types of pizza that they might not like. I for one hate veggies. So I wouldn't like supreme. Someone else might hate meat and wouldn't love a meat lovers pizza. It's all pizza and all from the same resteraunt but, different flavors of the same thing.

So yes, in this context, telling the dev what you like or not within this genre of futa is actually feedback. If they said the don't like futa at all then no that isn't feedback. They've walked into the wrong place. If the dev specified that this is a futa on male only game then yes saying you don't like futa on male wouldn't be feedback. But, they didn't so it's still feedback.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Honest feedback. You are working on too many games. Finish one of the them and then move on to the next.

That is not the answer you should give to that question, at all. At this point in your track record you have realize there is a separation of preference. How could you not? An answer like that just makes you look disrespectful at worst or dumb/ignorant at best. That said, from the previews I think it is quite obvious that this MC is going to be submissive to the futas. You should put that in the Genre section or a visible note in the OP.

I like Futanari content but Futa fucking a Masculine Male MC is not what I want to see(it kills any arousal I would have). So I personally wont be playing it. But the models look good regardless. Again I think you have too many games going at the same time.
okay then dont play it like just move on if you dont like it
That's just the first of several. Want me to quote the others too?;)

Bold part is the main point but, all of that is feedback btw. :p

• Thinking Face

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Except that's not what's happening at all. The dev only lists that this game is Futa. They haven't specified what type. So using your example that's like the dev offering a pizza.

Everyone likes pizza here but, there's a lot of different types of pizza that they might not like. I for one hate veggies. So I wouldn't like supreme. Someone else might hate meat and wouldn't love a meat lovers pizza. It's all pizza and all from the same resteraunt but, different flavors of the same thing.

So yes, in this context, telling the dev what you like or not within this genre of futa is actually feedback. If they said the don't like futa at all then no that isn't feedback. They've walked into the wrong place. If the dev specified that this is a futa on male only game then yes saying you don't like futa on male wouldn't be feedback. But, they didn't so it's still feedback.
the mc is on his knees in front his futa mom like its not hard to se that its futa on male or are we just going that people blind also people are allow to ask if its futa on male or not

no saying i dont like futa on male is not feedback cos there dose it do for dev nothing other then knowing this guy dose not like it but dose the dev make games for just one guy or for people who like futa on male huh?

• Thinking Face

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
the mc is on his knees in front his futa mom like its not hard to se that its futa on male or are we just going that people blind also people are allow to ask if its futa on male or not

no saying i dont like futa on male is not feedback cos there dose it do for dev nothing other then knowing this guy dose not like it but dose the dev make games for just one guy or for people who like futa on male huh?
The game "Your Place" started out with futa on male before moving to include male on female and male on futa (and a bit of futa on female). Blossom of Pleasure spends the first chunk of the game strictly as a femdom game with strong humiliation elements, that suddenly shifts and allows you to choose to stay femdom, go pure maledom, or play as a switch and get both. 17's other game UFO started with primarily male on female focus and the futa content was optional and very little, before eventually it changed to include a futa on male scene anal scene that was not optional. The list goes on and on, there are tons of games that have done things like this.

Games change as they go through development. If he's asking for feedback, and sees that there is a lot of people who would like to see male on futa, or futa on female, or futa on futa, or anything other than futa on male, then perhaps he will add that to this game, or to one of his other games, or to the inevitable next game he releases while the rest of his games remain unfinished :ROFLMAO:.

A game that is this early in development could literally go anywhere. So any feedback that can potentially help guide it's direction for the future. If he decides to ignore all that feedback and stick to just being a futa on male only game, that's his perogative. If he decides to take their feedback into consideration and at least include other content besides just futa on male, it may not appease everyone, but it might be enough for some people to enjoy it. And if he decides to take some of that feedback and either implement it his other games, or implement it in any future projects that he may do (hopefully after finishing some of the projects he's already got ongoing *glare*), then so be it.

The point is, it's still feedback. To even use your previous analogy: sure, generally you wouldn't expect someone to go into a McDonald's and tell them they want a pizza. But if people wanted pizza from McDonald's, McDonald's would appreciate that feedback (just not by going into the individual store, by sending that feedback through "proper channels" or even through social media campaigns, etc). Also, McDonald's literally used to have Pizza, so that's not really a great example :KEK:. But if people really wanted it brought back, and started making a fuss about it online, that's the kind of feedback that might get them to consider bringing it back, at least for a limited time.

And that's what is happening here. One person mentioning that they aren't into futa on male and would prefer male on futa (or other content that isn't futa on male) is one thing, but if person after person is saying that, then it - at the very least - shows the dev that there is a demand for some variety, and perhaps he may think of making those changes. Devs have made MUCH larger changes on games with much more content than this when there was enough fan demand for it. Not saying that will happen, but people give that feedback - especially this early in development - in the hopes that it could.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The game "Your Place" started out with futa on male before moving to include male on female and male on futa (and a bit of futa on female). Blossom of Pleasure spends the first chunk of the game strictly as a femdom game with strong humiliation elements, that suddenly shifts and allows you to choose to stay femdom, go pure maledom, or play as a switch and get both. 17's other game UFO started with primarily male on female focus and the futa content was optional and very little, before eventually it changed to include a futa on male scene anal scene that was not optional. The list goes on and on, there are tons of games that have done things like this.

Games change as they go through development. If he's asking for feedback, and sees that there is a lot of people who would like to see male on futa, or futa on female, or futa on futa, or anything other than futa on male, then perhaps he will add that to this game, or to one of his other games, or to the inevitable next game he releases while the rest of his games remain unfinished :ROFLMAO:.

A game that is this early in development could literally go anywhere. So any feedback that can potentially help guide it's direction for the future. If he decides to ignore all that feedback and stick to just being a futa on male only game, that's his perogative. If he decides to take their feedback into consideration and at least include other content besides just futa on male, it may not appease everyone, but it might be enough for some people to enjoy it. And if he decides to take some of that feedback and either implement it his other games, or implement it in any future projects that he may do (hopefully after finishing some of the projects he's already got ongoing *glare*), then so be it.

The point is, it's still feedback. To even use your previous analogy: sure, generally you wouldn't expect someone to go into a McDonald's and tell them they want a pizza. But if people wanted pizza from McDonald's, McDonald's would appreciate that feedback (just not by going into the individual store, by sending that feedback through "proper channels" or even through social media campaigns, etc). Also, McDonald's literally used to have Pizza, so that's not really a great example :KEK:. But if people really wanted it brought back, and started making a fuss about it online, that's the kind of feedback that might get them to consider bringing it back, at least for a limited time.

And that's what is happening here. One person mentioning that they aren't into futa on male and would prefer male on futa (or other content that isn't futa on male) is one thing, but if person after person is saying that, then it - at the very least - shows the dev that there is a demand for some variety, and perhaps he may think of making those changes. Devs have made MUCH larger changes on games with much more content than this when there was enough fan demand for it. Not saying that will happen, but people give that feedback - especially this early in development - in the hopes that it could.
again saying i dont like this or that is not feedback like sorry to say it

also if people want male on futa so bad why dont they just make it then what stop people for making their own game about it

early in development that dose not matter cos dev already did say its on futa on male so should the dev just change the whole game or what but then what about people who want futa on male

once again saying you want to se something else or i dont like this or that is not feedback like you just spit on the dev at that point

• Thinking Face

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

feedback would be:
- I think that some of the dialogs are too long.
- You should have used a couple of more renders in that scene
- I would prefer less renders/animations and faster updates
- I wish you would give us more backstory to some of the characters
- I think you should adjust the text-color for some of the characters
- I have an idea for the game that could fit in the game

This is not feedback:
- I wish you would make a completely different kind of game
- I haee futa on male
- I love futa on male

there you go now you know what feedback would be

• Thinking Face