Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: UFO - Futanari Universe - Our Secret -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3358202 View attachment 3358205 View attachment 3358203 View attachment 3358212 View attachment 3358217 View attachment 3358207 View attachment 3358206 View attachment 3358218 View attachment 3358215 View attachment 3358204 View attachment 3358209 View attachment 3358216 View attachment 3358219
I Loved it so far. Very sexy and Good storyline.
- I didn't see much, if anything wrong with it.
(If I were Mom & Francesca I would do everything possible to change Son's mind & prevent him from leaving;
If only for a couple of years,..)
- If Son Is enjoying sucking Mom's Cock, and enjoyed the taste of Francesca's cum;

I am honestly looking forward to More updates.
He should remove the condom from his mother's cock, and relish in her own flavor.
And If He Really wants Francesca to be his GF, he should ask her. (there will Never be a better opportunity)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Futa fucking a Masculine Male MC is not what I want to see(it kills any arousal I would have). So I personally wont be playing it like nothing of that is feedback like sorry to say it
...That wasnt the only thing I said in my comment. There are other things the dev can take away from it. Like how to properly answer a question instead of deflecting and looking like a tool for it. You are making yourself out to be a dick rider. Kinda funny given the theme of the game lol. Not my point tho but at this point you seem to be taking it a bit too personal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
...That wasnt the only thing I said in my comment. There are other things the dev can take away from it. Like how to properly answer a question instead of deflecting and looking like a tool for it. You are making yourself out to be a dick rider. Kinda funny given the theme of the game lol. Not my point tho but at this point you seem to be taking it a bit too personal.
im saying that is not feedback and yes i know it wasnt only thing im just pointing that something like that is not feedback cos okay you dont like the game then what now like should the dev change the game for you or what

when did i take anything personal XD is riding dick bad now or what?

• Thinking Face

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
im saying that is not feedback and yes i know it wasnt only thing and also i dont even play the game all im doing tell people if they dont like game then can go and fine a game they like

Is being a dick rider bad? Literally no, but figuratively, yes. You know what I meant. Dont act lower than your IQ. As a metaphor for being blindly faithful to a cause and going well out of your way to defend something that everyone else sees to be flawed, etc, etc. Also this manner of behavior to this extent usually indicates some level of personal investment.

Disingenuous much.

• Thinking Face

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Is being a dick rider bad? Literally no, but figuratively, yes. You know what I meant. Dont act lower than your IQ. As a metaphor for being blindly faithful to a cause and going well out of your way to defend something that everyone else sees to be flawed, etc, etc. Also this manner of behavior to this extent usually indicates some level of personal investment.

Disingenuous much.
clam i was just asking dont take it so personal

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
the mc is on his knees in front his futa mom like its not hard to se that its futa on male or are we just going that people blind also people are allow to ask if its futa on male or not

no saying i dont like futa on male is not feedback cos there dose it do for dev nothing other then knowing this guy dose not like it but dose the dev make games for just one guy or for people who like futa on male huh?
All that does is show that Futa on male is in it. No one is asking for it to be removed. There's a certain tolerance everyone has to certain tags. Big difference between a scene or 2 and being the game's entire focus.

feedback would be:
- I think that some of the dialogs are too long.
- You should have used a couple of more renders in that scene
- I would prefer less renders/animations and faster updates
- I wish you would give us more backstory to some of the characters
- I think you should adjust the text-color for some of the characters
- I have an idea for the game that could fit in the game

This is not feedback:
- I wish you would make a completely different kind of game
- I haee futa on male
- I love futa on male

there you go now you know what feedback would be
Again, there are no tags for futa on male. This game is just tagged Futa/trans and the dev has only said it is a Futanari game. Which is an umbrella term for many types of futa scenarios. The bare bones nature of the game matter currently because there isn't enough out to make a judgement on what the focus is going to be.

At this point it's your turn to quote where the game is stated to be futa on male focus only.

Futa fucking a Masculine Male MC is not what I want to see(it kills any arousal I would have). So I personally wont be playing it like nothing of that is feedback like sorry to say it
im saying that is not feedback and yes i know it wasnt only thing im just pointing that something like that is not feedback cos okay you dont like the game then what now like should the dev change the game for you or what

Ahhh, there it is. So basically, you're cherry picking and ignoring literally everything else so you can continue to act like you're justified in your trolling. Right... dunno what I was expecting really. :rolleyes:

Nevermind on the quote's. I can see there is no discussion to be had with you. Would rather not clog up the dev's thread anymore than this. To the timeout chamber with you. :censored:

• Thinking Face

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
feedback would be:
- I think that some of the dialogs are too long.
- You should have used a couple of more renders in that scene
- I would prefer less renders/animations and faster updates
- I wish you would give us more backstory to some of the characters
- I think you should adjust the text-color for some of the characters
- I have an idea for the game that could fit in the game

This is not feedback:
- I wish you would make a completely different kind of game
- I haee futa on male
- I love futa on male

there you go now you know what feedback would be
Feedback: " information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement ".

The "reactions to a product" includes any and all opinions about any/all aspects of a product, liking or disliking it not only being included, but actually being the most useful one.

• Thinking Face

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Feedback: " information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement ".

The "reactions to a product" includes any and all opinions about any/all aspects of a product, liking or disliking it not only being included, but actually being the most useful one.
saying i dont like futa on male what is that going to do for dev? are the dev going to change for that one guy that dose not like it?

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
All that does is show that Futa on male is in it. No one is asking for it to be removed. There's a certain tolerance everyone has to certain tags. Big difference between a scene or 2 and being the game's entire focus.

Again, there are no tags for futa on male. This game is just tagged Futa/trans and the dev has only said it is a Futanari game. Which is an umbrella term for many types of futa scenarios. The bare bones nature of the game matter currently because there isn't enough out to make a judgement on what the focus is going to be.

At this point it's your turn to quote where the game is stated to be futa on male focus only.

Ahhh, there it is. So basically, you're cherry picking and ignoring literally everything else so you can continue to act like you're justified in your trolling. Right... dunno what I was expecting really. :rolleyes:

Nevermind on the quote's. I can see there is no discussion to be had with you. Would rather not clog up the dev's thread anymore than this. To the timeout chamber with you. :censored:
how is that cherry picking like i only use it as saying things like that is not feedback

also look at the pic the guy is on his knees so if your not bilnd you would se that its futa on male

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

your right they dont want remove they want dev to make a whole new game cos again do you know what dev have plan for game also did i say it could not be add all im saying is saying i dont like this or that or it should be this thats not feedback cos what dose it do for dev should they just throw all their plans and game in the bin

if people want male on futa game then maybe ask the dev if they would or ask if there will be male on futa cos saying you want something else is still not feedback

how am i trolling so telling people if they dont like something then they should move on and fine something they do like

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
i mean come on dev have a tons of game that are all futa
I dont know anything about Dev and his/her games.. I thought it might be a good game by looking at spoiler and decided to ask cause in some futa game futa can be avoidable so I didnt see any harm to ask that.. and 17MOONKEYS answered my question promptly and in a very polite way finally we greeted eachother..then you...

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I dont know anything about Dev and his/her games.. I thought it might be a good game by looking at spoiler and decided to ask cause in some futa game futa can be avoidable so I didnt see any harm to ask that.. and 17MOONKEYS answered my question promptly and in a very polite way finally we greeted eachother..then you...
its fine it could be an idea put that futa is not avoidable op

Reactions: Sturbuck

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
your right they dont want remove they want dev to make a whole new game cos again do you know what dev have plan for game also did i say it could not be add all im saying is saying i dont like this or that or it should be this thats not feedback cos what dose it do for dev should they just throw all their plans and game in the bin

if people want male on futa game then maybe ask the dev if they would or ask if there will be male on futa cos saying you want something else is still not feedback

how am i trolling so telling people if they dont like something then they should move on and fine something they do like
Reading this comment almost gave me a stroke. Can someone translate this mess?

• Haha
Reactions: therealmrwolf
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes