Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Really good update.... but i wish all the choices let me smash all the chicks in the same save. I fk'ed Zuli and wished i could also smash Xana and Elizabeth in the same sequence. Instead i had to revert all the choices to experience all of them. Kinda sad.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If there are no blood relationships, then there is no incest. So why the tag? Can somebody be so kind as to give the updated CODE?

Ok, spoke too soon. You can still adjust the family relationships to blood-related. Although they still address each other a little weird. Still need the CODE, if somebody would be so kind.

The music is very nice and bouncy, but, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", really?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If there are no blood relationships, then there is no incest. So why the tag?
Because, "step" is considered incest in many countries and illegal...step is considered incest for F95 tag rules.

You can also determine relationships to, she be your mother/sister/grandma/aunt...

Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am done with this game. When it's supposed to be playing motion scenes, my computers slows down drastically and the motion scenes are just still framed. Adios amigos.

Reactions: nobody0

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
There is a significant problem with playing videos in this game. And "get a better computer" is not the answer. If a 5800x and a 3070 can't run it then that is a problem.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Because, "step" is considered incest in many countries and illegal...step is considered incest for F95 tag rules.

You can also determine relationships to, she be your mother/sister/grandma/aunt...
yes you can but when they talk it is still as if they are not blood related
so either way it doesn't matter what you write as a relationship

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I am done with this game. When it's supposed to be playing motion scenes, my computers slows down drastically and the motion scenes are just still framed. Adios amigos.
Full HD version doesn't do it... and looks just as good imo

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How old is MC? He looks like a guy who should have a daughter rather than a sister at this point
I agree, you can make her your daughter or anything else. It's just a little weird as another poster said, they still reference themselves sometimes in not blood-related terms, which dampens the game in whole.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes