hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Aren't all the girls in the city virgin too? Considering they last saw a man decades ago. Only jyra and xyla seems to be the oldest ones who may not be virgins.

Edit : I read the conversation again and the war happened even before Arya's mother was born. So there are no men in city since Arya's grandmother's time.

Till where I've completed they haven't talked about how they get pregnant. Do they use prisoners? Do they go out of their city and find someone to get pregnant? Do they even have casual sex with outsiders men or it is strictly for reproduction?
:unsure: Hmm... good point and questions. If we want to talk semantics then whether they're all virgins or not depends on your definition of it as even if they haven't been with men, most of them have definitely been having sex with each other (or at least with the chamber maidens). I thought I recalled there being something fairly early on in the village about them still taking outsider men as prisoners after the war. I thought there was some insinuation that they weren't all unfamiliar with men (including sexually) but I don't recall at this point. If most of them are completely inexperienced though (some clearly are) it's strange even in this type of game that there isn't more of a point of it made when women are introduced to the "spear" for the first time (again, if there was I've forgotten as I haven't played the updates since 0.55).

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Aren't all the girls in the city virgin too?
:unsure: Hmm... good point and questions. If we want to talk semantics then whether they're all virgins or not depends on your definition of it as even if they haven't been with men, most of them have definitely been having sex with each other (or at least with the chamber maidens). I thought I recalled there being something fairly early on in the village about them still taking outsider men as prisoners after the war. I thought there was some insinuation that they weren't all unfamiliar with men (including sexually) but I don't recall at this point. If most of them are completely inexperienced though (some clearly are) it's strange even in this type of game that there isn't more of a point of it made when women are introduced to the "spear" for the first time (again, if there was I've forgotten as I haven't played the updates since 0.55).
Excellent points here, my friends. Technically, even women who never have sex with a man can loose their virginity to another woman or even take it herself. Tearing the hymen to allow vaginal penetration regardless if performed by finger, phallic toy or penis of flesh and blood has the same effect on a woman, she is no longer a virgin. Otherwise, lesbians would remain virgins indefinitely... which is certainly NOT the case.

Also, you accurately point out the current method of procreation within the "Lust City", men are taken captive either as prisoners of war or those who merely wander too closely to the city and used for the purposes of procreation. I also get the impression that if there aren't sufficient breeding prisoners when the city has need of them, they will go on a literal "man hunt" and capture unwitting men, drug them to disguise their location, feed and keep them healthy through as many breeding sessions as needed, then they are returned to where they were found, totally unaware of where they were taken. So, not ALL of the women here are virgins by any stretch of the imagination. The adult women give each other sexual pleasure as well by lips, tongue, fingers and toys. The younger ones are still virgins until they reach a certain age of maturity and allowed by their leaders to participate in sexual activity. From what I gather in the dialogue, it is part of each young woman's right of passage to becoming a woman.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the thing should have a 1080p or 720 option because not everyone has a 4K PC rig to run the animations
Take your pick of the 1080p options below, copied straight from the OP

Full HD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Excellent points here, my friends. Technically, even women who never have sex with a man can loose their virginity to another woman or even take it herself. Tearing the hymen to allow vaginal penetration regardless if performed by finger, phallic toy or penis of flesh and blood has the same effect on a woman, she is no longer a virgin. Otherwise, lesbians would remain virgins indefinitely... which is certainly NOT the case.

Also, you accurately point out the current method of procreation within the "Lust City", men are taken captive either as prisoners of war or those who merely wander too closely to the city and used for the purposes of procreation. I also get the impression that if there aren't sufficient breeding prisoners when the city has need of them, they will go on a literal "man hunt" and capture unwitting men, drug them to disguise their location, feed and keep them healthy through as many breeding sessions as needed, then they are returned to where they were found, totally unaware of where they were taken. So, not ALL of the women here are virgins by any stretch of the imagination. The adult women give each other sexual pleasure as well by lips, tongue, fingers and toys. The younger ones are still virgins until they reach a certain age of maturity and allowed by their leaders to participate in sexual activity. From what I gather in the dialogue, it is part of each young woman's right of passage to becoming a woman.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Amazonian way of life to sum it up. Yet no pregnancy tags as of yet...no procreation going on. I haven't played this game for awhile so I may be wrong here, but are their any children/babies(or baby bumps) shown in the game? Someone earlier asked if any planned pregnancy, but never got a answer. It's not in "dev notes" either I checked for future content. The MC is shooting blanks.

Edit: Just realized should have said captive men in general should have knocked up a few to have babies, baby bumps, or younger children. It's too early in game development for the MC to have any noticeable indication of impregnation.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Amazonian way of life to sum it up. Yet no pregnancy tags as of yet...no procreation going on. I haven't played this game for awhile so I may be wrong here, but are their any children/babies(or baby bumps) shown in the game? Someone earlier asked if any planned pregnancy, but never got a answer. It's not in "dev notes" either I checked for future content. The MC is shooting blanks.
IDK... plenty of cream pies, no baby bumps yet that I have noticed. Still have more game to play so it's possible. I'm fine either way, with or without preggo content. I'm having a blast with this title!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: It stands to reason that at least some of these women may wish to breed with MC. So, I'm not ruling it out. Best to ask the dev Candylight Studio to be sure. Hope that helps. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-05-15 213555.png Screenshot 2023-05-15 213626.png Screenshot 2023-05-15 213734.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Lesbian NTR is still NTR. Doesn't need to be a man to be NTR. Any Li has sex with someone else other than MC without the PLAYERS consent and notice i said PLAYER not MC is NTR wether it is with Male or FEMALE. Should have NTR tag.
I've reported the OP like 3-4 times to add NTR tag but these mods always reject it and told me to stop spamming. There's no use of talking sense to them.
IMG_20230516_224922.jpg

I did not even ask the NTR content to be removed but fucking use the tags properly.
The main girl of this game fucks the status of a man and it's not even avoidable.
screenshot0001.png

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I think I found out why Arya will not be getting pregnant.;) So having to start a new game I came upon the Arya "special place" sex scene and noticed when doggy position began he is doing anal. Screenshot 2023-05-17 2.12.48 AM.png Then the camera pans to side view and there is talk of pounding "Your hot wet pussy" Screenshot 2023-05-17 2.14.10 AM.png . I don't want to rag on the game in every comment I make. So I really have to say overall I do love this game otherwise I wouldn't be playing it.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Straight from the OP! You need an eye exam or remember to take your ADHD meds or something. It is in big print, center of OP, just above the DL links in red. SMH :rolleyes:
There is no need to be rude or disrespectful, with a little patience is enough and if you have irritated the question with not answering is enough, this is a community, there are many people and not everyone has the same time to devote to read each of the posts, so a little understanding would not hurt.

Reactions: Balu83

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Another hardworking dev, props to release frequency. Just makes one realize how crappy the excuses that radiant, milfy city, etc... devs put out. Even though this game does not have any top notch aspect it does do some things good. They are even making a new games soon, and it seems to going to have better graphics and such so good luck.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Another hardworking dev, props to release frequency. Just makes one realize how crappy the excuses that radiant, milfy city, etc... devs put out. Even though this game does not have any top notch aspect it does do some things good. They are even making a new games soon, and it seems to going to have better graphics and such so good luck.
Why you gotta come in here to shit on other devs? Rude much. And quite the backhanded compliment to this game to boot. Some people's kids I swear.

• Angry
Reactions: SpareTheRod
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes