Starswirl

Feb 26, 2018
Might have misconstrued the sentence then. Highly likely now that I am re-reading it.
Well, I noticed when I tried to assemble a second Resonator, it made it look like I'd succeeded, but it didn't show up in my Inventory, so I assume, yeah, the game's not set up for more than one yet.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Well, I noticed when I tried to assemble a second Resonator, it made it look like I'd succeeded, but it didn't show up in my Inventory, so I assume, yeah, the game's not set up for more than one yet.
You have it, it is just not displayed currently. In the next version we will add an icon to the status bar to display the resonators.

Starswirl

Feb 26, 2018
You have it, it is just not displayed currently. In the next version we will add an icon to the status bar to display the resonators.
Ah, fair enough. So is it just not yet possible to hide other resonators in the university?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Why isn't it just in the inventory. Same with the matter rearrangers. We don't need more stuff on the bar, we just need stuff to actually show up in the inventory.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
The patreon said early release of v0.7 was on the 16th. Does that mean that we will have the public version posted on Saturday, the 23rd? Also, does anyone have any preview information that they wish to share while we wait?

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
Here's some preview info for 0.7 (not all of it):

New location: Avalon bar
New feature: Fetishes
Ph level 3 unlocks a character's fetish. Fetish scenes can be accessed through a new dialogue option.

Reactions: KunyaSobe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Am I the only one that thought Pixia >>>>>> Asphixia ?
I was just hoping she was going to turn into our ally while still being herself, just less of a zealot brainwashed by propaganda, instead she went all emo femme fatale....

Still excited about where the story goes next though.

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
I get an error when I am trying to search for the pens. Something about "qty" in line 117. Anybody else havong the same issues or knows a fix?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes