rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
How do i distract the boss?
also after doing all the 4 bilboards, i dont know what to do next, tried everyting.

Edit: nevermind found out you have to press the laptop in your lab,,, man took me forever, when looking at laptop the light is so vague, you would miss it so many times.

May 30, 2017
Hourglass icon added to status bar. Clicking on the hourglass advances the clock by one hour
Search no longer costs time.
Shelves in the office can be salvaged for a fixed number (2) of pens (instead of 1-3)
Drawer in Miss Fox's room can be salvaged for a fixed number (3) of stockings (instead of 2-4)
Trolling on the Internet yields a fixed amount (25) PP always (instead of 10-30)
Thanks for implementing the suggestions in my review. I'll update my review right now. Only thing I would suggest is adding a button to skip 30 minutes as well. If you travel to an odd number of places you can be out by half an hour in the day. But overall, great quality of life improvements, thank you! :)

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Ok played it through than looked at the images, noticed that the store girl alos can be pheromoned. However I can't find out how any tips?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
A search brought me this, from 2-Spyware.com, who seem to be legit:
Openload.co is a streaming site that employs malicious Javascript[1] to mine cryptocurrency with the help of Coinhive miner in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or other browsers. While many website publishers can employ crypto mining software as a great alternative to annoying pop-ups and other intrusive ads, those who do not inform of such activity taking place, become straight out criminals. Utilizing visitors' CPU or/and GPU power to solve mathematical problems makes the computer run at almost full capacity, resulting in a slowdown or crashing of the system. Additionally, Openload.co visitors might receive a massive electricity bill, as intensive computer usage consumes a lot of energy. Therefore, users should always be warned about such activity, giving them the possibility to opt out.

Openload.co is not the only streaming site using the unfair techniques to mine crypto. According to reports, Streamango, Rapidvideo and Online Video Converter are also involved in a crypto-jacking scheme that is affecting almost 1 billion visitors monthly.

Many users might not even notice the changes in their system when they visit a crypto mining website like Openload.co and are busy converting or streaming videos. Nevertheless, there are several symptoms of crypto-mining scripts running, including:

Increased CPU usage
Battery drainage (on laptops)
Fans running on full speed
Hot air blown out of the PC

Due to all these symptoms, many users might refer to it as Openload.co virus. However, it is not malware as we know it, because no payload is executed on the targeted machine but rather the scripts are run directly inside the browser when the site in question is visited. The only way to remove Openload.co actions is by closing it down and never revisiting it.

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
Work on the posters at your daytime job.
Then vandalize the posters at night time and you'll have to make the posters again in the day time.
Talk about making your own work.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
After a lot of bad superheroes games I was avoiding trying this one for a long time.
Good game though, love the silly humor. Sex scenes feels a bit abrupt and out of place, but it adds to the overall silly and fun feeling of the game.

Well, I am stuck at pretty much beginning because I can't get any more money lul.
Work on the posters at your daytime job.
Then vandalize the posters at night time and you'll have to make the posters again in the day time.
Talk about making your own work.
If you want to cheat, the console command is:
player_inv.money += 999999

Reactions: Cirro84

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
And BTW, you really need to put a way to do nothing for 1 hour, because if i got to sleep at 23 i end up at 7 with nothing to do except napping for 2 hours

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Lust Hero [v0.71] [Alteus] - Original Size: 830MB
Updated 2019-03-28
Download PC (94MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.7.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Is it possible to make the Reassembler? For some reason, regardless of how many I buy, the Metal Casing item remains red in the Incubator.

Recipes should contain the quantity of each item needed to produce a piece of gear, and you should be able to see how many of each item you have in your inventory.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Super sexy crime fighting (well, causing) superhero game. Love the whole costume theme in this one as well as the quirky humour, the shrink scene got an audible laugh. One silly question, it says theres a new location unlocked, but i cant quite seem to find it. Ive tried different times of the day but no luck. Where is Avalon bar, or rather how do i trigger it? Ive done the storyline, everyone is successfully corrupted. Ive trashed a tonne of posters. But no bar is popping up?

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
For some reason the option to use the gas on Cherokee (the girl at the shop) doesn't come up. Do I need to do something to get the option in this build?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Where is Avalon bar, or rather how do i trigger it? Ive done the storyline, everyone is successfully corrupted. Ive trashed a tonne of posters. But no bar is popping up?
It should be available on the map at night after you've unlocked it.

For some reason the option to use the gas on Cherokee (the girl at the shop) doesn't come up. Do I need to do something to get the option in this build?
That's a bug. I will release a fix for that later.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes