ipps

Dec 27, 2018
No idea why, but i suppose this is a bug report: Totally not available. No idea why. Honestly im fairly certain ive 100%d the game outside the bar. Everyone corruptable is corrupted. Two thingymabobs installed in the university. Posters defaced the hell out of. Main story completed. Have whatsername in my main room. Seen both extra cut scenes. Swimming in prank points. Tried with zero billboards up and 4 billboards up. Ive chatted at least three times with every interactable character. Ive teased everyone who can be teased. Had sex with everyone i could have sex with. And fetishised my boss. Oh, totally redecorated the office. It looks gaudy as hell but im living for it :) Ive about 20 or so pheromone pens, a spare pheromone inducer, every research project, and still no bar. And ive no idea why. Avast?

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
Talk to the brunette at the university after she is lewded 2 levels - the one in the first right corridor. She will open up the Avalon Bar for you.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Oh i see, you need to build more resonators to skill them up. Thanks dude. I figured if one was in place time would take care of it. Which now i think about it (given the whole pen thing), seems inconsistent with the general game. So to anyone wondering, you need more than one of these bad boys in the uni spots to make things work. Thanks for the solution. :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, so the game broke the save when it "updated" to version 0.7. Had to rebuild the costume, but no way to get the fusion battery again, and although had completed everything in the prior version, including the pherome/transmiter at the university and seducing the heroine, now I have to do it again, even though she's sitting in my house now leaning against the glass booth in the middle of the room.

No thanks. If it reset everything that would be ok, but to selectively break stuff with no way to redo it, game isn't worth replaying to get a handful of scenes right now.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, so the game broke the save when it "updated" to version 0.7. Had to rebuild the costume, but no way to get the fusion battery again, and although had completed everything in the prior version, including the pherome/transmiter at the university and seducing the heroine, now I have to do it again, even though she's sitting in my house now leaning against the glass booth in the middle of the room.
If you send me your save file, I will fix it for you. Also if you can send me your old, not updated save file I can check why the costume were reset.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
look promising, but animations are lacking and when they are there they are weird.
also angles for some sex animation when they exist are also strange, cant see etc
no animation for plowing the boss in the ass :(

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Error that shows everytime when I am searching drawers in the office:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anything that I can do with it?
Please re-download the game from the main page. I've refreshed the links with the fixed game. (Don't be confused that it still shows 0.7, the fix should only required a typo change.)

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
If you send me your save file, I will fix it for you. Also if you can send me your old, not updated save file I can check why the costume were reset.
These bugs have been happening for a number of releases. We need a permanent fix, not a case by case save edit.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
is there an actual way to sleep or something? or do i just have to skip time till 8am everynight

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
These bugs have been happening for a number of releases. We need a permanent fix, not a case by case save edit.
These bugs need to be found first. In order to find them I need the original save files so I can reproduce the issue.
Btw I can't recall, are you one of the patrons of our game or just stating your need for something which was given to you for free?

Cheers

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Didnt find or encounter any bugs per say, played the new version fine, only person I could not use pens on was the girl in the hardware shop, I went back to her endlessly trying to increase her PH level but the option was never there for her.

When the guys apartment began filling up with water, it made me smile lol, but when a volcano and lava erupted out the window, I literally burst out laughing lol, well done Dev.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Superhero costume and gauntlet are gone with update, as is all progress with pixia. College is gone, can't reobtain power cell because the guy's apartment is gone, Lin plays her scene as if she just hit sex mode when you first enter the office, and mimi is back to default.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, i wanna ask, what is the problem, i downloaded the 0.7, but i dont have the options nor the twins, nor Hailey, nor the boss, just the two scenes in the office.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, i wanna ask, what is the problem, i downloaded the 0.7, but i dont have the options nor the twins, nor Hailey, nor the boss, just the two scenes in the office.
Hi there,

I’m investigating the cause of this issue. Can you please send me your old (not updated) save file from the previous version so I can see how it went wrong with the incremental update?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hi there,

I’m investigating the cause of this issue. Can you please send me your old (not updated) save file from the previous version so I can see how it webt wring with the incremental update?
I dont know why, i dont have the older saves in the directory only the updated save, but in the game i can see them. :/ plus i cant find a way to upload my save here.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes