mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im stuck the only places i have open are work the university the parts place ive got all the posters up and i cant do anything else what am i doing wrong? id like to progress in this game thanks

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I dont know why, i dont have the older saves in the directory only the updated save, but in the game i can see them. :/ plus i cant find a way to upload my save here.
With the attach option you can link other files to your post or you can send me a private message with the attached save.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Superhero costume and gauntlet are gone with update, as is all progress with pixia. College is gone, can't reobtain power cell because the guy's apartment is gone, Lin plays her scene as if she just hit sex mode when you first enter the office, and mimi is back to default.
Attached the updated save file.

This issue is still linked to the original misconfiguration of that terrible release of 0.3. :(
According to the objects existing in the save file, it misses the university objects so I changed it to 0.5 and then up to 0.7. The progress looks ok, maybe not perfect but from here on out it will be fine.

Will create a fix which takes care of these issues in the least impacting way in the next patch.

Cheers

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,

I checked your save file, it seems ok at the first glance, maybe the 0.7 update did not triggered appropriately.
Anyways, I have attached the updated save.
I tried the windows version too, it looks okay, i was able to place the second ph resonator in the uni, and worked with the boss too.

Reactions: Alteus

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
For some reason the option to use the gas on Cherokee (the girl at the shop) doesn't come up. Do I need to do something to get the option in this build?
I got the same bug to, has the Dev done a fix for this yet?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I typically save my reviews, and I am going to save it for the moment. I think I will review the game within the next 4 versions, so to speak.

Just some quick ideas here, nothing that should be too hard.
1) Money can be an issue, especially when the work is completed. An idea is that when you reach certain levels of ph with women, they can give you money. This is just a though. Another idea is more work/posters could be done. And, if good enough, a raise, perhaps, per poster? Maybe, something to think about.
2) Metal casings, there's not enough, unless you plan on adding more, later on.
3) Bring back ph'ing Cherokee, please.

Anyway, I do like the game, so far, and right now, I'd rate it at a 7 out of 10. Again, this isn't a review, right now. I didn't find anything game breaking, or anything, just some areas that can be cleaned up, a little, and some things that can be worked on. However, right now, overall, I say the game is good to play, and something that looks good, and is fairly fun, so far. Not too grindy, just enough of a grind that it keeps the story going.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have the money sorted, just wanted to throw in some additional money making ideas, for the future, not the present. Nothing too overpowered, just something sensible. Like after getting each level PH with the boss, she offers a raise, as well as other services. This encourages the player to see her, and use the pen on her more. However, the raise would just be enough to buy a little more stuff, but not everything. Same with the next level, and third level, if there is one. Anyway, just throwing this out there for consideration. And there can be somewhat different inner monologue to go with the raise.

Just to add to making money, an additional way to make prank points, is to add in a way to do your graffiti/vandalizing, into the poster before it's printed, and just take less time to do it, after so many applications, etc. You have to keep doing the vandalizing, just not as much. Make it easier on yourself over all. Make it so it's one less swipe to do it. No upgrades on this. Part, Faster vandalizing = more money potential.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the money sorted, just wanted to throw in some additional money making ideas, for the future, not the present. Nothing too overpowered, just something sensible. Like after getting each level PH with the boss, she offers a raise, as well as other services. This encourages the player to see her, and use the pen on her more. However, the raise would just be enough to buy a little more stuff, but not everything. Same with the next level, and third level, if there is one. Anyway, just throwing this out there for consideration. And there can be somewhat different inner monologue to go with the raise.

Just to add to making money, an additional way to make prank points, is to add in a way to do your graffiti/vandalizing, into the poster before it's printed, and just take less time to do it, after so many applications, etc. You have to keep doing the vandalizing, just not as much. Make it easier on yourself over all. Make it so it's one less swipe to do it. No upgrades on this. Part, Faster vandalizing = more money potential.
...honestly that seems far to inbalanced... currently vandalizing is required to advance the story (Pixie), and the players motivation to do it in the first place is earning more money... you also get massiv prankpoints for doing it.
Offering an easy way to get both money and prankpoints at this point of stage would make it unneccesary to do certain actions and hinder a new player more than it would help... an additional shop/blackmarket (night time) to offer a place you can get your crafting material instead of the toolshop dureing the day would be nice though.
I would also like to see that the importance of that fake superhero suit would be more adverticed in the description... it took me far to long to craft it annd get access to the vandalize part, since I completly underestimated the "night raids".

Reactions: Chili Dog

Legental

May 19, 2018
Hi,

I have a bug When you have sex for the firs time with Julie when you're done you suddenly end up in the main menu.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes