Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Need help 2 things

The first is an error:
It's happening every time I try to go to Cherokee's store. As of now, I'm pretty much stuck in the game because of it. I have bought everything in the store once, and just finished redecorating the office. So I'm barely anywhere in the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 199, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 200, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 203, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 213, in execute
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'type'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 200, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 203, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 213, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 213, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'type'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
The Lust Hero 0.72

as for my second issue:
What's the preferred way to share a script error without it taking a load of space like this did? I know it has to be hella annoying otherwise.
Hi,

For me the best way is if you describe your issue and attach your save file. With that I can try to reproduce your error and check what can be the root cause. I can also fix the save file and send it back so you don’t have to wait until the next release.

Cheers

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
how do you leave the lab am i missing something i just started the game
Some screens have areas to the left and right of your screen for navigation. You exit your lab by clicking the right side of your screen.
This might be a stupid question, but why does the pen vanish after using it once to spray and where can I get replacements?
Headcanon: The gas degrades the material.
You can make more devices in your lab using pens you can get from some areas around the office when the other staff are at lunch combined with items from the hardware store. The ingredients needed are shown on the synthesis screen in your lab.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Some screens have areas to the left and right of your screen for navigation. You exit your lab by clicking the right side of your screen.

Headcanon: The gas degrades the material.
You can make more devices in your lab using pens you can get from some areas around the office when the other staff are at lunch combined with items from the hardware store. The ingredients needed are shown on the synthesis screen in your lab.
Jesus, talk about needless grinding. That's the final straw prompting me to spend my time on games I won't have to waste as much of it on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...there really is no grind...
Grind is time consuming... working for money is grindy... but you don't need that much money at that point in the game.
go to the office at 08:00 work 4h... instead of workeing again go right twice and get 2 Pens, go right again for another 2 Pens (time doesn't advance) Go back to your chair and work another 4h (do that every day)... after going home use "skip day" to wake up at 08:00 again or troll in the internet until 23:00 and "skip day"
once you finish your first project go to the hardware store and buy capsules, go home and create the PH device
Next day go to the office and start corrupting.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, corrupting your co-workers is a really quick process compared to other games. By skipping text you can get to full sex in under 5 minutes of gameplay. I figured this out after having to completely restart after the Lenny issue kicked me to the main menu and I hadn't saved.
As far as material farming goes in these kinds of games it's really not much of a grind at all.

Reactions: Cirro84

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Sure. Thanks for taking your time to help.
There you go. I must say this is the strangest error I've seen so far. Anyway it is fixed now, would be nice to know how it appeared in the first place, though. Once you reduce a quantity below one the item should be removed and not left there with a 0 value. You can open a wireshop now. :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you send me your save file, I will fix it for you. Also if you can send me your old, not updated save file I can check why the costume were reset.
Here you go, the last save that the game updated and removed the costume, bracers, etc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's a doctor that in order to hide from the authorities and prison modified his appearance.
and I think it was Dr. D'Ranged

Zipflziacher

Aug 5, 2018
There you go. I must say this is the strangest error I've seen so far. Anyway it is fixed now, would be nice to know how it appeared in the first place, though. Once you reduce a quantity below one the item should be removed and not left there with a 0 value. You can open a wireshop now. :)
Thank u sir for fixing it =D . Hmm good question, i farmed 4 wires for the transformation chamber. I builded one then and somehow ended up with -4 wires. After that my wires were kinda bugged.

VhVASDZXC

Aug 7, 2018
Hm not sure what this is, but the game just kicks me back to the main menu (just after talking to Lenny for the first time)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Wait. Does this game have inevitable loose conditions? I used all my money on junk, because I deliberetly wanted to take the longest route. And I was a bit stuck with progression. Used my last pen on the receptionist, had sex with her the next day, and BOOOM main menu.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Wait. Does this game have inevitable loose conditions? I used all my money on junk, because I deliberetly wanted to take the longest route. And I was a bit stuck with progression. Used my last pen on the receptionist, had sex with her the next day, and BOOOM main menu.
Are you using the latest verison? 0.72 should have fixed this issue.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Sex kicking you to the main menu was a bug thay should be fixed in the latest version as Alteus mentioned.
You have to develop your costume to continue making money and progress the story. You should be able to find the materials for free.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes