ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I also hit the Lenny bug. Bit of a stinker because I hadn't saved at all and there are no autosaves haha. Oh well, more fool me for not saving.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
same here (was just going to report it, you beat me to it lol)
I also hit the Lenny bug. Bit of a stinker because I hadn't saved at all and there are no autosaves haha. Oh well, more fool me for not saving.
Fix is on its way. The links on the Patreon pages are already updated.
Update of the links on the thread is in progress.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Fix is on its way. The links on the Patreon pages are already updated.
Update of the links on the thread is in progress.
I don't suppose this fix includes the kick out to main menu after sex with any of the office girls bug?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.72.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.03.2019

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This might be a stupid question, but why does the pen vanish after using it once to spray and where can I get replacements?

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
It should, I mean this is the fix for that.
Ah okay. I didn't know if it included that and the Lenny one you quoted, since I didn't know who Lenny was at that point in time where it kept exiting to main menu for me. Thanks!

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
It would be only speeding things up, later in the game, not initially. And only after Pixia, transformed, tells you about effiency. So you have to research it. And then make the items.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Is Asphyxia supposed to talk to you in the living room? I click on her and press "Chat" but it does nothing.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol is it supposed to kick me to title after ms. fox sex scene? edit: i see a patch, going to try that

Zipflziacher

Aug 5, 2018
i have a bug where my wires dont stack. every wire i get starts a new stack in my inventory and that way it dont count more then one at crafting items. any way to fix this ?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
i have a bug where my wires dont stack. every wire i get starts a new stack in my inventory and that way it dont count more then one at crafting items. any way to fix this ?
Can you send your save file please so I can check what causing this issue?

you can only put sound waves pheromones in two halls of the university by design or it is a bug? (if that comes later it's perfect too)
That's working as intended.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can only put sound waves pheromones in two halls of the university by design or it is a bug? (if that comes later it's perfect too)
you can only put them in 2 locations (both halls in the east wing) but the first hall in the east can have 2 devices installed

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
The way the plot is going, there's a possibility that the old Scavengers Team will be retired and/or accidentally destroyed by the main character and the new Scavengers will be made up of super heroines, office co-workers and university students that are put through the transformation chamber.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Need help 2 things

The first is an error:
It's happening every time I try to go to Cherokee's store. As of now, I'm pretty much stuck in the game because of it. I have bought everything in the store once, and just finished redecorating the office. So I'm barely anywhere in the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 199, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 200, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 203, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 213, in execute
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'type'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Symphony\Desktop\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\TheLustHero-0.72-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 200, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 203, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 213, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 213, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'type'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
The Lust Hero 0.72

as for my second issue:
What's the preferred way to share a script error without it taking a load of space like this did? I know it has to be hella annoying otherwise.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes