U

User_1302368

Click on ignore and it will let you pass. I will create a hotfix for that asap. Sorry for this issue :(
U don't need to say sorry. You r making a good game. btw: the error is not reproduced for old saves, but Ignore doesn't help

D

Deleted member 451676

Why does it look like she's mad at Sociology? Like it's an archenemy that returned after a long absence.

Reactions: umberto

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Update: Fixed the error with pen and stockings search. Updated the openload links. Will update the other links as of now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Update: Fixed the error with pen and stockings search. Updated the openload links. Will update the other links as of now.
no sane human uses openload..LOL..try nopy ;) they are really nice to users..i can d/l this almost 900 mb in 5-ish minutes on nopy..on openload its 50 minutes :O
in the general discussion threads is a nopy thread..by the nopy owners..they are all about making f95'rs happy :p

Reactions: Vazian
U

User_10739

@Alteus I can't gas Harley or the twins, my only options are "Chat" or "Nevermind"...

no sane human uses openload..LOL..try nopy ;) they are really nice to users..i can d/l this almost 900 mb in 5-ish minutes on nopy..on openload its 50 minutes :O
in the general discussion threads is a nopy thread..by the nopy owners..they are all about making f95'rs happy :p
Unless you happen to have a premium account...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
WATCH OUT!!!

Tried to download, got a scam "Microsoft Virus Alert" AND my ZoneAlarm went crazy with REAL virus alerts.

I suspect the page has been hacked, because i swear it had MEGA and Workupload links once upon a time..

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
WATCH OUT!!!

Tried to download, got a scam "Microsoft Virus Alert" AND my ZoneAlarm went crazy with REAL virus alerts.

I suspect the page has been hacked, because i swear it had MEGA and Workupload links once upon a time..
The links will come back as soon as I will update the fixed versions to the the other sites.

U

User_10739

WATCH OUT!!!

Perhaps your protection doesn't like the Openload page. I have a premium account so I don't get any issues. Also I was going to say that it looks like the page was being updated and while I was typing this Alteus confirmed it.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Perhaps your protection doesn't like the Openload page. I have a premium account so I don't get any issues. Also I was going to say that it looks like the page was being updated and while I was typing this Alteus confirmed it.
My protection didn't like the six distinct attacks it detected, and i didn't like the scam "Microsoft Security Alert" page that tried to lock my browser and con me into paying them to load more malware on my system. I had to use Task Manager to close the browser to get loose from it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Pixia is the greatest redhead boink in gaming history..hearty round of applause to you @Alteus she is truly magnificent...
her new identity..is hot..but not as enticing..i like green..LOL
end of content...well..i got to have my manthang pixialted at least :p

Reactions: Rythan25 and Alteus

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Premium accounts are generally ad free. Free accounts usually have ads and/or wait times and slow download speeds.
I know that. This wasn't an ad - it said the download was beginning, then it slammed me with a full-screen that i couldn't close that screamed "MICROSOFT SECURITY ALERT - Your system is infected with viruses. We have locked the system to protect your data."

As i said, i had to use Task Manager to close the browser to get rid of it.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Replaced Openload links with Upfile.
Let me know if you encounter further issues, I would like to keep our game scam free.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes