the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Canto Forte

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey i havent played this but is there much femdom / female domination content really shown in this? Thanks guys

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hey i havent played this but is there much femdom / female domination content really shown in this? Thanks guys
None from what I've seen. I didn't play all the way through though, I'm probably missing 1-3 scenes.

This game is pretty good, I think that the grind is annoying, the time management aspects are also rather annoying.

Story and characters seem pretty good. All in all, I think it's early days for this title yet but it may blossom into something great.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
None from what I've seen. I didn't play all the way through though, I'm probably missing 1-3 scenes.
This game is pretty good, I think that the grind is annoying, the time management aspects are also rather annoying.
Story and characters seem pretty good. All in all, I think it's early days for this title yet but it may blossom into something great.
The player get's his ass wiped dureing the first combat encounters... until he learns to cheat that is :devilish:
Actually it's very monotone for the most part... you can easily farm money and prank points by following a certein shedule... you'll just have to break from it at time to actually see the sexy content

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The player get's his ass wiped dureing the first combat encounters... until he learns to cheat that is :devilish:
Actually it's very monotone for the most part... you can easily farm money and prank points by following a certein shedule... you'll just have to break from it at time to actually see the sexy content
I found all content, but I found myself cheating after a while. It's a decent game, but I've played a lot better games. Probably not in the Superhero genre since I hate Superpowered or whatever that game's called :p

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I found all content, but I found myself cheating after a while. It's a decent game, but I've played a lot better games. Probably not in the Superhero genre since I hate Superpowered or whatever that game's called :p
Thanks for your feedback.

Also, please feel free to suggest anything which you think can make the game more enjoyable for you and we will definetely consider it.

Cheers
Alteus

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Thanks for your feedback.

Also, please feel free to suggest anything which you think can make the game more enjoyable for you and we will definetely consider it.

Cheers
Alteus
I'll replay it next version and put a more comprehensive review in.

Reactions: Alteus

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Will the Miss Fox scenes eventually be animated? I think that's the boss lady, but I'm not sure.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I have a bug where the Pen/Pheromone image stays on screen during cutscenes. This started occuring after Miss Fox's third level.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Just for the name alone im giving the game a 10/10

Edit: Is there a name for this kind of game where you have to progress through stuff?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
While the Duck is still in the town...

The Lust Hero v0.10 PC (997 mb rar PC original)

186 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Edit: Is there a name for this kind of game where you have to progress through stuff?
Not quiet sure what exactly you mean... if it's story than any VN applies to that... if you mean altering NPCs perception and turning them into perverts that's corruption

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Not quiet sure what exactly you mean... if it's story than any VN applies to that... if you mean altering NPCs perception and turning them into perverts that's corruption
Let me explain, in most games you just press "ctrl" click some options and get sex, in other games, you have to manage some sort of variables like how much this npc likes you, click here and click there, collect this item to make this other item, etc

To put it simple, ren'py games that give you a menu of stuff that you can possibly do

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes