Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let me explain, in most games you just press "ctrl" click some options and get sex, in other games, you have to manage some sort of variables like how much this npc likes you, click here and click there, collect this item to make this other item, etc

To put it simple, ren'py games that give you a menu of stuff that you can possibly do
That's still a rather broad field... you could call them "RPGs" (Stat based) or maybe "interactive VN" (requires the player to actively explore the game to change options and story) or "Point & Click" games (interact with the surrounding to find items or choices to change or progress the story).
"Open world" if the player is free to visit several locations in a wider area to do different stuff

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well crap! I think I screwed up...I didn't have the transformation chamber made before I lured Pixie out again. The walkthrough says to use it on her after you have sex...at least that's what I think it's saying, but now I have the chamber and no way to lure her out again, and I can't use it on anyone else apparently, so I guess I gotta go back, right? Have the chamber before I
pheromoneon her suit, and lure her out?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Well crap! I think I screwed up...I didn't have the transformation chamber made before I lured Pixie out again. The walkthrough says to use it on her after you have sex...at least that's what I think it's saying, but now I have the chamber and no way to lure her out again, and I can't use it on anyone else apparently, so I guess I gotta go back, right? Have the chamber before I
pheromoneon her suit, and lure her out?
Load a save file before luring her out then do it it is not very far

Reactions: CharleyT

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
leyre The game plays more along the lines of a point and click game. You navigate around the world by clicking where you want to go, you interact with people and objects by clicking on them, you have to collect recourses and craft items, there's a shop, you have to manage money and energy points, adhere to a schedule of sorts etc.
This isn't a straight kinetic novel or visual novel, it's deeper and tries to be more of an actual game.
All that said, it's still pretty simple to play through. You aren't likely to get stuck until you exhaust all of the current content because it isn't especially big yet. It feels like it's still early into its life. And once you know where to find certain materials and figure out how to maintain your monetary income there isn't a lot of grind either.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Well I must be missing something about how to use the transformation thing, cuz I went back and had sex with her, but no option like that came up.
When she comes back with u to ur house then u dont have to do anything everything will happen in scene .Just maks sure u have made the transformation chamber

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I must be missing something about how to use the transformation thing, cuz I went back and had sex with her, but no option like that came up.
cause that's not how it works... after completing the corruption/liberation chamber and AFTER fucking Pixie, makeing her more trusting you need to interact with the chamber in your lab to end her career as a heroine and start a new one as villiane / your side kick

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
When she comes back with u to ur house then u dont have to do anything everything will happen in scene .Just maks sure u have made the transformation chamber
but I played for days after having sex with her, did the whole College thing, maxed everybody at the office, messed up the billboards again, lol...when do I see her again, so she can come over?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
but I played for days after having sex with her, did the whole College thing, maxed everybody at the office, messed up the billboards again, lol...when do I see her again, so she can come over?
OH LORD!! I see it now, fml! lol

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
cause that's not how it works... after completing the corruption/liberation chamber and AFTER fucking Pixie, makeing her more trusting you need to interact with the chamber in your lab to end her career as a heroine and start a new one as villiane / your side kick
Sorry guys, I got it now! thanks

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
That’s the Extinguisher case not the fire alarm.
You may have to speak with someone first to make the alarm button selectable ;)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes