VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustOfSissyBoy-11.0Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
What alley scene? I did not get any, just "I am walking through the alley" part!
Version 12.0
The alley scene is removed from the game but the next scenes still refer to that scene. New players would be so confused. This is where I think the game is getting worse. Also without that scene, without the mental break down, I don't see why MC and blake can progress so quickly.
Thats why

Reactions: pantypriv

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
A Male Protag. with some Sissys to fuck would be nice...
there are not many games Like this out there...
I got one better, a male protagonist that turns another guy into a sissy
I don't know why so many users on this site bully new creators, even more so if they make LGBT content. Why comment when something is not your cup of tea?
Sure you tell that the artist is now super experienced but the foundations are def there so that'll def get way better with practice.
It's just a teaser so I can't give any helpful criticism except keep going and have fun this is a good start!
All the criticism ive seen is the art, there was never mentioned anything and lgbt, and if they complain about that than ghb ey are not better than the people that gors to ntr threads and complain about it
for that i have to hire the writer to write a good/erotic story for me,
A proofreader might be the better word since writers will write something you didnt ambition
View attachment 1261268
View attachment 1261177

I don't really draw but heres my poor attempt with PAINT to tweak MC's head shape to make him more natural?
just think he deserves an actual jaw and normal forehead, reduced hair/skull size, changed ear position and neck abit
i know MC isnt happy but i dont like his long face..
with the help of
Nice try, but the eyes are too high and ready to leave the head, the chin isnt bad. Lastly, the hairline separation should be higher ratherthan the side since the are that separates the top of the head and side should be in a 45 degree angle

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
The story is fine, but please remove the choices in the beginning. They mean and do nothing since the story progresses the same way no matter what is chosen. It is a VN with a linear path so the illusion of choice is not needed.

Enjoyed the Art and Story, but that is my only gripe

Reactions: MAD6999
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes