VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Oh Your Furry face....that scares me
okay you really need to chill, an opinion on the game's art does not derserve a personal attack

you can say the art is fine, you can say its improving, you can say there are other things that shines in the game
what you've said would not change how the others think nor will it do your/the dev any good

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This guy needs to find a partner who has good English skills and can edit his writing. Also rename the game title! "Lust of sissy boy"... sigh. It gives people exactly the right impression about his English skills. Even someone like me who's English skills is pretty terrible himself realizes that.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
SyxoXart, is the alley scene gone? I've checked the script the scene is not there, but the MC still mentions the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.0 & 6.0 there's nothing like this in the code but the Mc still mentions the alley scene when it did not happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Will she peg him?
No. I doubt it. Remember MC saying that His/her parents are "ultra-conservative" (moralistic prudes).
Shit will already "hit the fan" when parents find out their 'son' is sexually/emotionally involved with their Male neighbor.
- That (mom pegging son) Is up to the DEV. I Do Not see that happening anytime soon.

It would be kinda cool IF the MC had a female friend (at school) though; Who might be into MC, and into That kind of 'fetish'.
(or maybe a female bully who enjoys harassing him/her. (non-consensual))

Cannot wait to see what is going to happen with the Male neighbor's 'friend' (who also seems to be gay/bi/Androgenous (??)

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes